LG OLED55B7V price hikes everywhere??

Soldato
yes vincentT does not read oc or avforums (2018 better black detail + bfi)

Given earlier comments about oled pixel modifications did note from the reference avforums thread
about 2018 changes, amsusing comment
hopefully they do not change the static logos.

(Some calculation :
Area increase for Green : + 25% ,
Red : + 60% ,
Blue : something like +10% ,
White : +17% )

Soldato
£1299 now at richer sounds with TV100RS code, seems to be stock everywhere wonder when the new model is out.

Read an article that a lot of people upgrade a TV for the world cup. Assume they've released a batch in time for that.

Associate
Quick question, I plan to use my LG this weekend as a bit of a test, and then will likely pack it away until I move in September. Will this be okay?? Using it and then having it off for such a long time won’t damage it?

Soldato
:confused:tv's either fail in the first few weeks or will run for years -(bath-tub curve) - so you want to check it has no problems -eg banding / pixels .. run it for a week or so
otherwise you are outside the 30 days (isn't it?0 sale of good money back option

Associate
:confused:tv's either fail in the first few weeks or will run for years -(bath-tub curve) - so you want to check it has no problems -eg banding / pixels .. run it for a week or so
otherwise you are outside the 30 days (isn't it?0 sale of good money back option

Good shout, and a great excuse to enjoy those colours for a bit longer ;)

Associate
So, something which kind of annoyed me last couple of months and I know will annoy me from next week onwards with the World Cup.

I was watching the EL and the CL finals (on YouTube) and the football flickered when the players were passing it from one another.

At first I thought it was due to the football's pattern, but then I realized it is the TV. This does not happen when I am watching football on NOW TV.

Any remedy for this?

Back
Top Bottom