Lian Li O11 Air Mini

Soldato
So im fully up and running now, getting 33oC idle, and 83oC fully loaded running IBT with a Ryzen 5800X overclocked to 4.7ghz all core and PBO'ing upto 5ghz, really pleased with the setup, I dont care what that video said about push pull configs, its working for me, but then he was just using an AIO compared to my custom setup completely silent.

Associate
Still fighting to get the case done before going on holidays tomorrow. :D:D:D
Had to order an AIO as the Dark Rock Pro 4 makes very hard to remove the GPU, and going vertical, as it would be 7 slot mode, would conflict with the Cooler.
Going vertical as the X570 goes close to 70C and the 980 Pro goes to over 60C. Normal, but I like to keep things cool.

better planning next time, I guess.

Soldato
Small issue I have encountered. I was unable tp allign two 140mm fans to the top rear of the case with a full atx board as they clashed with the Cpu 8Pin (or ten pin as is the case on my Taichi x570).

Fits absolutely fine if the fans are at the front which does not annoy me, but may end trying the offset radiator brackets in the future.

Associate
Not enough pictures in here, you guys dont deserve these cases lol.
I’ll post some pics once I receive my 120mm fan and braided cables :cool:. I would have preferred a window-less option but seeing as it has a window might as well make the insides look tidy.

I’m more than satisfied with the case though. It fits nicely on the media cabinet, plus my cpu and gpu temps dont go over 60 and 65c under load. I’ll be keeping this case for a while!

Last edited:
Associate
I had a slight issue when fitting my 3090 in there, it wouldn't go in properly between the motherboard and the back of the case where the PSU is. Had to unscrew it abit and let the card slide in then tighten the screws back up.

Associate
I had a slight issue when fitting my 3090 in there, it wouldn't go in properly between the motherboard and the back of the case where the PSU is. Had to unscrew it abit and let the card slide in then tighten the screws back up.
Same issue here. Somehow the back panel, which is fixed by thumbscrews can cause the GPU to don’t even connect all the way in the PCIE slot.
Quite few issues that I never had with previous O11s.
The quoted PSU screw interfering with the GPU to be installed, the USB-C cable shorting the system, slightly bent back panel creating a distance and the GPU not slotted in all the way in the PCI-E slot.

Associate
Aye & all I see is whining about a Fat Overweight 3090 fitting in the case that could power half of Africa.
:D
Fans clashed with the CPU 8Pin on the roof , This as Happened few times in the past
With Corsair & other brands of Cases, Just move / replace with smaller fan

Update, Goods Shipped:
£91.66 x 1 - Lian Li O11 Air Mini, Midi-Tower, Tempered Glass - White
Total order value £109.99
Goods Shipped By: DPD.

Last edited:
Associate
Hi @Darren_uk - don't suppose you could drop me a dimension of the feet? I've seen online the outer edge of the chamfer for the feet is 26.5cm, but how wide are they?

I'm on the edge of a O11 Air Mini build - LGA1700 (12600k or 12700k), Z690 mobo, DDR4 and Lian-Li Galahad AIO and ARGB fans. Will post it when i'm building...

Associate
Hi @Darren_uk - don't suppose you could drop me a dimension of the feet? I've seen online the outer edge of the chamfer for the feet is 26.5cm, but how wide are they?

I'm on the edge of a O11 Air Mini build - LGA1700 (12600k or 12700k), Z690 mobo, DDR4 and Lian-Li Galahad AIO and ARGB fans. Will post it when i'm building...

O A77D,
see your post few days ago & almost did just that for you, give me 5 mins, Post here

Back
Top Bottom