** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC - IT'S RAZER TIME **

Soldato
The lights are too godly to turn down!

And yeah I want Noctua but again has to be all black.

And that sucks man, definitely recommend a Seasonic one though.

@HungryHippos

I'd avoid fanless PSU in the case. Have to seriously thing about your airflow. It's in its own chamber, with no active airflow. Also depends on if your positive and negative with your fans and then stock filters really hinder airflow without active fans by them

Thanks gents, I think you're right. I'll probably jump back to my old PSU for now then, i'm sure it has some life left in it :)

I'll look at replacement options and keep an eye on prices though to see if I can get a good deal on a better PSU.

Soldato
Thanks gents, I think you're right. I'll probably jump back to my old PSU for now then, i'm sure it has some life left in it :)

I'll look at replacement options and keep an eye on prices though to see if I can get a good deal on a better PSU.

corsair, seasonic, antec - push 10 yrs . all have reps here, corsair fully UK but other to replace with brand new units and seasonic do allow warranty transfer i believe

Soldato
That'll definitely do the trick, was looking at getting that myself, or the Focus series, think Cablemod's fit them all.

After some back and forth, in the end this is the one I am probably going to get;

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/seas...-titanium-modular-power-supply-ca-062-ss.html

It's probably overkill, but if the bloody hybrid thing actually works the fan should only need to spin up very rarely.

The fans in these Seasonics are apparently pretty disappointing, especially as the rest of the components and build quality is top tier stuff.

Associate
After some back and forth, in the end this is the one I am probably going to get;

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/seas...-titanium-modular-power-supply-ca-062-ss.html

It's probably overkill, but if the bloody hybrid thing actually works the fan should only need to spin up very rarely.

The fans in these Seasonics are apparently pretty disappointing, especially as the rest of the components and build quality is top tier stuff.

that's my only critique of seasonnic PSU's , I had a mid range 850w gold unit , in a year the fan developed a real bad whine , the unit itself is still solid to this day ( 6 years old now ) but had to go in another rig after that as the pitch of the sound drove me crazy )

Associate

Nice! Hopefully it's a good unit and yeah I'd imagine you'll never hear it with the hybrid fan, especially in the O11 as well since it's at the back of the case.

Back
Top Bottom