LiE's Diet and Training Thread

You need to be careful with walking lunges that you don't lean forwards. Vertical torso with no extension in lumbar spine.

Also, you might not feel reverse lunges in your legs, but that doesn't mean you're not stimulating improvements in stability and power delivery.

Thanks ice, I make sure I sit down into each lunge, lots of mirrors for checking which is handy. I was doing the same for reverse lunges but I just found it awkward placing my foot behind me and sometimes I'd get it wrong and balance would be hard.

I think LiE's my new hero.

<3

Shoulders and core tonight. I'm going to stick with what I said last week about db shoulder press and keep it lighter. Heavy weights and shoulder movements just don't seem to work for me.

Last edited:
You need to be careful with walking lunges that you don't lean forwards. Vertical torso with no extension in lumbar spine.

Also, you might not feel reverse lunges in your legs, but that doesn't mean you're not stimulating improvements in stability and power delivery.

Aye, I'm trying to keep bolt upright as much as I can :)

Thanks ice, I make sure I sit down into each lunge, lots of mirrors for checking which is handy. I was doing the same for reverse lunges but I just found it awkward placing my foot behind me and sometimes I'd get it wrong and balance would be hard.

<3

That's why i'm doing reverse lunges, because my balance seems to be terrible atm, even though I used to skateboard :p Makes sense.

On a few reps I always end up jumping to correct myself :o

My balance is good, just not when my foot is in a bad position behind me.. just don't get on with them. With walking lunges the reps are so tight and quicker that I can feel a really good hit on my legs.

Passing out is always a good sign ;) I was royally screwed after my 130 x 8 set on squats.

Going going to double check the macros on my PB/nutella toast today, I do this now and again to make sure what I am eating day to day isn't far off what I originally set out.

Passing out is always a good sign ;) I was royally screwed after my 130 x 8 set on squats.

Going going to double check the macros on my PB/nutella toast today, I do this now and again to make sure what I am eating day to day isn't far off what I originally set out.

One slice of Thick Hovis granary bed with Nutella is:

Cals:| Fat| Carb| Prot|
312g 12g 42g 7.5g

Well, thats what it was when I checked it a second ago

Last edited:
Yea they are amazing. I first put the bread on the scales and reset to 0, then put the nutella on see how much that weights, rest to 0 again and then pile on the PB for the last weighing.

Back
Top Bottom