LiE's Diet and Training Thread

Off for a chest/triceps session. Going to keep it lighter tonight and hit 8 reps on each set. It will be hard as I always end up lifting big on chest.

It was a good workout, massive amount of pump from hitting higher reps. Missed 1 rep on the 120kg probably due to quite a few sets before.

Here's how it went down.

Bench Press
60x10
90x9
100x8
110x8
120x7
100x8

Dips
BWx10
+20x8
+30x8
+30x6 (chest ran out of puff)

some cable flyes and my tricep workout which felt good.

Dinner tonight is home made burgers. Just beef mince with some salt and pressed. Burger press is awesome :)

2012-01-12192241.jpg

mine has a bit of smoked paprika in it too :D

Was a present from my sister many xmas ago, think they did it in boots in one of those xmas packs. Haven't seen one like this on the net but there other ones on ebay.

Thought I would weigh myself just now after a day of eating drinking and training for a laugh.

Normal weight in the morning post toilet is 12st 12lbs
Weight just now 13st 2lbs :p

In kilo that's a difference of 1.82KG

Crazy.

I really need to sit down and think about my long term goals, as I don't really want to get any heavier than say about 83kg. If I continue on my bulk I'll hit that weight in the near future, but at the same time I really want to continue to increase my lifts.

My first thoughts are continue the bulk then switch to a cut and train for strength at the same time - I hear lifting heavy on a cut is good. This should strip a little fat and keep my weight down while increasing strength. I can then repeat.

I think long term I'd like to be a bit bigger than I am now, with a little less fat and much stronger.

I'm of a similar mind set. End goal is to be as strong as possible while staying under 75kg (this may get pushed up to 80kg, but not after many years I imagine).

It'll just mean getting leaner and leaner, until natural limits are reached. That will probably dictate a change in goals, but for now I'd really like to see how strong I can get while still looking relatively normal sized with clothes on.

Also very impressive benching! Burgers look yummy too, do they hold together ok without any egg in there or anything?

It's there a bit.
So weigh in this morning 12st 12lbs hopefully hit 13lbs soon.
Again this morning felt really tired which meant my appetite was non exist when waking. Still I cracked on and I'm now working my way through my pink porridge.
Hoping today I should get my belt and wraps. Will try the belt out tonight on my heavier deadlifts to see how it feels.

Last edited:
New toys have arrived :D

Took a pic with the belt on, does the position look good? I basically just put it around my lower back with it sitting on the top of the glutes.

2012-01-13134334.jpg

2012-01-13134527.jpg

Back
Top Bottom