LiE's Diet and Training Thread

Caporegime
When are you going?

I did reply to your email, but I'll reply here.

I won't be going today, first day of the freelance job so I'm taking it easy. Will hopefully go Tuesday onwards, just awaiting a reply from DW again to confirm how I would go about getting the months pass...Otherwise I could pop there this evening to get the pass to save time in the evening tomorrow...

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Inspired by the Olympics I decided to stop lifting like a girl and get on with it.

531 Squat

65 x 5
80 x 5
97.5 x 3

105 x 5
122.5 x 5
137.5 x 10 (couple left in the tank)

80 x 10
80 x 10
80 x 10
80 x 10

Was supposed to do 5 sets but conditioning isn't there yet.

Leg Curl
45x10 x5

Mobility

Yo yoing from program to program isn't great, but I'm at a stage in my training where I'm really not sure of the direction I want to take things. Doing BBB 531 means I get some strength progression and some volume/conditioning too, I clearly need it!

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Dropped my maxes a little and started from week 1. Hopefully with the lower weights I can progress better and be able to leave a rep or 2 in the tank as recommended by Wendler (before I was going all out every + set).

Squat - 180
Deadlift - 230
Bench - 150
Press - 80

Caporegime
Everything is downstairs except the free weights which are upstairs which you get to once you're in the gym.

Are you not in the gym tomorrow?

Nah mate, got to get some food shopping and things done really :)

I'll go weds/thurs/fri this week im hoping, then next week get back on the four day split mon/tues/thurs/fri :)

Caporegime
Sounds like bad planning/cop out ;)
I only miss the gym if it's something seriously major.

Kinda. I was on holiday last week so that screwedme over food planning wise as id normally go on the weekend.

Then the new job has screwed me up routine wise.As id normally just walk to the gym from work

It'll be sorted soon enough :)

Back
Top Bottom