LiE's Log Part 2

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
My right hip flexor isn't feeling great. Quite sore from the training recently. I've rolled it a couple times and it feels so amazing but also so bad. Shall I just hold off the leg work for the rest of this week and keep rolling it?

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Looks like I need to increase the eating...

IMG_0406_zps1e8f4109.jpg

Soldato
My right hip flexor isn't feeling great. Quite sore from the training recently. I've rolled it a couple times and it feels so amazing but also so bad. Shall I just hold off the leg work for the rest of this week and keep rolling it?

I guess that's a good sign. Is that from screwing your feet in or from the glute med work?

I wish my weight would drop like that without having to drop so much food!

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
I guess that's a good sign. Is that from screwing your feet in or from the glute med work?

I wish my weight would drop like that without having to drop so much food!

It's bad actually, it's sore from being hurt.

Also my bicep insertion near the elbow/outer forearm is getting tender from squats. I presume this is down to tight pecs loading up my arms?

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Yea I'm pretty sure it's down to tighness in the pec/shoulder. My internal rotation is pretty good in my shoulders so I'm thinking it's likely my pecs.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
1. Grip the bar hard.
2. Pinch your shoulders back and keep it tight.
3. Hold your breath as your bring the bar down and breath out as you lock the rep out at the top.

:)

Soldato
Don't forget width of grip, if you have regular oly bars you want your little fingers just touching the clear rings where the knurling ends ;)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Was limited with what I could do with my hip flexor and bicep playing up, but a good session nonetheless.

Paused RDL
Bar
60x8
80x6
90x7
100x6
120x2 - lol grip died.

OHP
Bar
40x10
60x7
60x7

Facepulls
20x12 x3
20x10

Then spent a good 20 minutes smashing my chest and shoulder mobility.

Need to do some pulling exercises later in the week if my bicep is game.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Yea it's pretty good, I make sure I don't have any shoulder rolling forward going on when testing or when doing any of the internal rotation stretches.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom