Lila Connect - VX Fibre 1gig - Stoke on Trent

Associate
enjoy the sucking ,my time is a bit important to me ,running 2 businesses and 3 lots of broadband contracts ,i just dont have patience for companies who break promises .but like i said i am happy for you being one of the lucky few

Soldato
Mine finally got installed today, quite the amusing root cause.

The contractors who laid the tubing and embedded it back in the pavement, never connected the tubing to the next run, so my entire side of street was screwed.

Don't have anything to wire directly at the moment, but getting 700Mbit down / up on WiFi 6 from one floor above.

All looks good so far!

Man of Honour
All looks good so far!

It's been a long time since I've been this happy

lilaspeed.jpg

Associate
So just had 2 issues my LG TV didn't seem to like the DNS have set it now to 8 8 8 8 which fixed issue apart from Amazon prime doesn't seem to like that one. Any Amazon friendly DNS to use

2nd aliexpress doesn't seem to like my location, have to use data only on phone for aliexpress

Associate
Interesting so the Lila Zyxel router only has 100/1000 ports, whats the WiFi like? The Hub 5 WiFi isn't great with 3 kids hammering it hence why I opted for a eero mesh setup

Man of Honour
Interesting so the Lila Zyxel router only has 100/1000 ports, whats the WiFi like? The Hub 5 WiFi isn't great with 3 kids hammering it hence why I opted for a eero mesh setup

573mbps about 1 metre from it
The furthest point in the house is 250mbps
In the garage 25mbps

Totally superior to the readings I had on Virgin, furthest point in the house was very unstable and got on my daughters nerves..

OcUK Staff
One day Lilaconnect will turn it on in Hanley. It's due August next month, but they've been telling me all different months since June last year so I don't have high hopes!

Back
Top Bottom