Log of Peace - My Aesthetic Journey to The Peak of Mt. Olympus

Doovis' favourite

Bench bar x lots 60kg 10 80kg 6 100kg 1 80kg 8 8 8 60kg 8 8 - Whipped the 100 out for old times sake, not done it for a while. EZPZ - rest of volume with sickening form, sup chest pump
Cable Fly 25kg 12 12 12 20kg 12 - <3
Db 30kg 8 7 7 - had to used wobbly bench, no thanks jeff
Machine fly 56kg 12 12 12 42kg 12 - <3
Curl 17.5kg 8 8 8
Seated db 10kg 8 8 8 - "stretch, squeeze!"
Hammer str curl 25kg 8 some some 15kg some some

hngnngngngngngngngngngngngngngngggggggg

Last edited:
Wut

DB 30kg 8 8 6
BB 40kg 8 50kg 8 7 6+2pp
Rear fly 10kg 12 12 12
Cable side 20kg 10 10 10
Rear delt 42 12 12 12
rope pulldown ?? 12 12 15
Dips BW 15 15 15 -wrist aids
Calves

today

Bor 80kg 8 8 7 60kg slow 10
Pullup 8 8 8
Pull down 65kg 10 10 10
Seated row 9th notch 12 10 8th 12
Leg ext notch 8 15 15 15 15
Leg press DUNNO JUST LOTS
few ham curls before i had to gtfo of there

tired as fuark today even though i got my best nights sleep in months (nytol gains, will translate to muscle gains) time to buy a preworkout.

for your time:
eVq1plj.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, nice and hmmmmmmmmmm... :)

I wonder if you're tired because your body is trying to repair and recover from the extended sleep debt?

Either way, your shoulders are still crazy. :D

I'm always tired, I've been tired for years. Just the past couple of weeks have been a bad phase for some reason. And going to the gym after work definitely seems sub-optimal for me in terms of energy levels. Nytol seems to have made a srs difference the last 2 nights though, hopefully not a fluke but time will tell.

Ice cream binge over, demolished 2 tubs of Ben & Jerrys over the past 4 nights. Still below 82kg lol fml. Day to day food consumption is upped with a bit of a switch around in macros and less **** food all around (stomach says **** you). Average training day is now ~3500 cals, 220p, 400c, 110f. Non training days minus pwo shake cals. Do i need that much protein? Highly doubt it but gotta try something to make these gains.

Also going to stop trying to increase lift weights so often and keep working on the old mind-muscle strong form etc training.

out

Can't believe you aren't gaining on 3500 cals.....Then again it seems to be working in the sense that you look decent.

Regarding tiredness, ever looked in to your iron levels? I don't mean the iron in the gym :p

Starting to feel the tiredness creep in... Getting older mate! Life's a biatch that way. Only thing to do to cure it really is get more sleep. Not sure of you supp vitamin D already or not but I found that I notice a difference when I am taking it to not.

Pfft, not yet! My point is i've always been this way, i just don't sleep much. Easy enough to say get more sleep but if i go to bed early i still wake up after <7 hours and wake up a few times during the night :p

How much do you supplement?

I use those, along with calcium. Two things I would probably supplement even if I didn't lift due to not really getting much calcium from my diet and also the lack of sunshine we have here.

I've been thinking about calcium myself. It never used to be a concern with the amount of milk I drank, but these days...

Goodnight sweet milk

It helps with fatigue, but it also helps with muscle contractions, which in turn helps with pumps. Could be placebo, but I definitely have been getting better pumps from taking it pre-workout for a while now

Back
Top Bottom