Look what arrived today :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
where do you all get your guns from, and is it possible to get a decent one for £200, i want something for laughs thats nice and powerfull, well built and deff looks the part hehe.

Thanks

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by TbirdX
3 point one I bet...why you gonna burn it??

Three point ICS yeh.

It won't lock into position because some idiot designed it without a buckle.

I'm just going to get a two point one.

David _b, check through the thread ;) Plenty of links :D

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by David _b
i just want one that will always work, and not dye. Your one looks nice, but your broke.

Also how hard is it to upgrade and make them fire more fps ?

Tokyo Marui make the most recognised guns.

Most reliable too I believe.

I don't know why mine broke, but it is a new design.

Pez

Pez

Soldato
Tommorow morning, the following should be arriving (Assuming Z1 have it in stock)...

ICS MP5 A4
2x Hi-Cap Magazines
Black Tactical Sling (None of this 3P nonsense)
8.4v 2400mah Sanyo Battery
Fast Charger + De-Charger

:D

Associate
Im looking for a new hobby, think I may have found it. I doubt i'll be running around sites yet as im at uni and it's hard to find the time :(. So something I can use just to shoot cans and chavs with would be good. There are some on some sites at £35. Are these cheap due to plastic materials and lack of power?

Matt

Soldato
Originally posted by carpmaster
is there any legal issues with these guns, assuming I want to purchase a nice and powerful one to shoot random things in my back garden ?

well obviously you cant just walk around in the street with these things...but for 'organised fun' then i dont believe theres any legal issues. those members who already have them should confirm that :)

Associate
I just wanted to shoot cans and targets in my back garden. I know that for an air rifle the law is that NO pellets are allowed to leave your property, which means boarding behind the target to prevent ammo getting out.

Soldato
Originally posted by Agent_matt
Im looking for a new hobby, think I may have found it. I doubt i'll be running around sites yet as im at uni and it's hard to find the time :(. So something I can use just to shoot cans and chavs with would be good. There are some on some sites at £35. Are these cheap due to plastic materials and lack of power?

Matt

Don't even joke about it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom