Look what arrived today :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
Originally posted by oneilldo
I am guessing that most of the guns used are fairly accurate. I say this as one of the things that really annoyed me about paintballing was keep the gun absolutely still and the paint balls just dont really go near enough to each other when firing.

Pretty accurate yes.

So are they more accurate then, what sort of groupings do you get at say 25 yards - is it air rifle standard or way way off?

Most likely all within a metre of themselves, obviously being so light wind can blow them as they loose power.

I bet the trajectory is a lot flatter as well being as they are diddy light balls.

Aye.

If I were to get a sniper version what would be the best to use.
Are you allowed more than one gun at these places (i.e. a mp5 for close range a a sniper for long distance)?

I think it all depends on what you can carry ;) Some people have seven pistols and a rifle. Some people have two rifles, a shotgun and an MP5. But it isn't practical to take them all in with you.

cheers,
oneilldo

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by Souljah
how powerful are these guns?
I mean in relation to bb guns, gas guns and the real things, sorry for the noobish q but thats what I am on this subject.

The Average AEG is about 280FPS.

Gas guns, depending on what gas and what temperature are from 250-350FPS

Real weapons fire at;

.22 rimfire cartridge 1200 - 1500 fps
.22 centerfire cartridge 2400 - 3000 fps
.22 Swift 4000 fps
.38 Special 600 fps
.221 Fireball 2650 fps

Soldato
Originally posted by Skully
:D:D

A package arrived for me today, can anyone guess what it is?

;)

:D

One of these:

hawk_amraam_l.jpg

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by FrontSideBus
Any advice on it?

I've only used it twice, but what I've seen its very reliable. Also with 600 rounds per hi cap, you can get a lot of ammo about with you.

Heavy, easy to aim with and a decent rate of fire. The only gripe I had was that the buttplate started to hurt my shoulder after a while.

Its the top beginner AEG out there.

Edit : You can shout INFIDELS!!! at the top of your voice whilst screaming and you still look the part. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom