Look what arrived today :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
Originally posted by Toufas
That's nice! That's very nice mate! I am no weapon's expert but this looks like the real thing! Nice man nice, so does it shoot like a soft bbgun or like a co2 airgun?

Inbetween really, I had it chronographed at 300fps.

You feel it, trust me ;)

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by castor troy
I like the look of the M3 Super 90 and APS2 Extra version, are these good quality as more than likely i'd stick them in a display case for wow factor.....is that wrong of me? blokes and spare money:D

Bit of a waste of money, if you just want display get some single actions ones. Cheaper.

If you will use them, then by all means go ahead :D

Soldato
OP
I may just use them, it does sound like major fun:D

It is.

Luckily I didnt get Headshotted today, but I did get about twenty into my back :(

Also a prisoner we had was being evil and not cooperating, really hurt my wrist dragging him along the floor :p

Do you or anyone you know have any experience of getting guns from the states, places over there seem to have more choice and appear cheaper but obviously these things going through customs can cause trouble? am i better sticking with british sellers?

Commissario
Originally posted by TbirdX
Don't get out of your pram big boy.....When I point it at people, its usually with the intention of firing at them or theres not much point in lofting the damn thing!!
Ahh, that's the difference, we shoot totally different disciplines! Pointing a gun at someone at the shoots I go to would get one disqualified ;). Conversely, not pointing it at someone during a skirmish would be a bit pointless (no pun intended).

K.

Soldato
OP
Do you or anyone you know have any experience of getting guns from the states, places over there seem to have more choice and appear cheaper but obviously these things going through customs can cause trouble? am i better sticking with british sellers?

Don't get it from America, they have orange tips to conform with law.

Japan is good, www.gunsnguys.com www.wgcshop.com

Obviously you will be hit by Import tax, customs is fine as they're clearly labled as toys/models.

It may be best buying from UK first, as if something goes wrong, it'll be a lot of hassle to send back to Japan.

Like mine, I was going to buy from Japan, glad I didn't now as I can send it back easily.

Originally posted by Skully
Don't get it from America, they have orange tips to conform with law.

Japan is good, www.gunsnguys.com www.wgcshop.com

Obviously you will be hit by Import tax, customs is fine as they're clearly labled as toys/models.

It may be best buying from UK first, as if something goes wrong, it'll be a lot of hassle to send back to Japan.

Like mine, I was going to buy from Japan, glad I didn't now as I can send it back easily.

Ok cheers for the info skully, i may see you on the battlefield soon...ph34r me!!!...or not as the case will be:D

Associate
:D. Ownage today, me and dave sneaking round the back of the evil yellows and taking out 10 of them between us before they knew we were there :D. Got a beautiful shot on one of them, one round right in the side of the head (only bit I could see, wasn't very close so wouldn't of hurt much)

Associate
Does it play out quickly and restart? (5-10mins?) or do you face a long wait if you get shot early on?

Do you get idiots who refuse to acknowledge a hit?

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by Magsy
Does it play out quickly and restart? (5-10mins?) or do you face a long wait if you get shot early on?

Do you get idiots who refuse to acknowledge a hit?

Warmup/Warmdown games are usually 10 mins.

One hit dead.

Then we have hour long games, where if you're hit you respawn from a medic.

Some people don't take hits, but alert a marshall and they'll sort it out.

Associate
Originally posted by Skully
Warmup/Warmdown games are usually 10 mins.

One hit dead.

Then we have hour long games, where if you're hit you respawn from a medic.

Some people don't take hits, but alert a marshall and they'll sort it out.

Cool! Sounds good!

I'd need to stop for a fag break in an hour long game :p

Suspended
Some games are legend. I once took out one guy who was spraying me with bb's (MP5+ hicap) when i did a max payne style jump to avoid being hit and took him out in mid air with my trusty glock 17 springer:D didnt half hurt when i landed!

Last edited:
Soldato
Originally posted by prince
Yea but can you not kill someone with theses toys??

There is normally a maximum velocity that you'll be allowed to use.

I think the Fightfight in Reading is something like 320 feet/sec when we played a few weekends ago. A mate had to have his new gun detuned because it was too powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom