Lost Ark EU - !!

Associate
i decided to switch to West Europe too before i progressed too much, switched from sharpshooter to a paladin and seems much better already
there seems to be bonus login stuff for the first 10 days as an incentive to switch too

Soldato
I used to like this guy but hes a clown now, he reviews games he hast a clue about or zero interest in playing as he tries to be relevant.

Yeah, made his mind up before he even played it. Why bother? From the moment it started he was frothing at the mouth to get snarky - when he was crying about "too many rewards" you knew he was just looking for things to whine about.

For MMO's - I go with Lazy Peon, Bellular, or tbh you can't beat Asmon's he puts 500 hours in first and like him or not he knows MMO's backwards.

It's a fun game IMO, and its free.

Soldato
If i hadn't have already hit 50, used Platinum and Gold pack and wasn't close to Tier 2 gear then id jump to Moonkeep.

Daily experiences include:

Aura disappearing
Crystals disappearing
Store under maintenance
Matchmaking not working for any actual Multiplayer stuff after around 10am
Long queue times
Crashes on Abyssal dungeon that locks you out for the week

Soldato
If i hadn't have already hit 50, used Platinum and Gold pack and wasn't close to Tier 2 gear then id jump to Moonkeep.

Aura disappearing
Crystals disappearing
Store under maintenance
Long queue times

I has definitely paid to wait until things settled down, I thought it would, seen this too many times with game launches, especially MMO's.

Associate
Just got my stronghold and still not spent a penny on the game, loving the game, the story is fairly decent and so well presented. I haven’t claimed the crystalline aura’s yet, do they stack?

Soldato
do they stack?

Yeah.

Aura disappearing
Crystals disappearing
Store under maintenance
Long queue times

It's been out just under 2 wks, MMOs last years. Nothing stopping you rerolling and they gave you a second platinum & gold pack for this reason, plus some very generous log in bonuses for switching.

Soldato
I only grabbed this to see what the hype was about, fearing a repeat of New World... I am enjoying the game greatly!

If anyone want to guild up, or add me, or whatever, I'm on Moonkeep. Character name is "Abizara" as I didn't like the class I named Kavalree...

Soldato
We decided to reroll to EU West Saturday morning, no queues, no matchmaking issues and nearly back at 50 playing through doing every quest again. Much more enjoyable experience so far, see if any queue after work tonight but it's taken a hour out of my playtime a night now with having to queue for 30 minutes and then trying to get matchmaking to work for dungeons that could take 30 min after all the errors.

Back
Top Bottom