LOST

It started well, the first couple of seasons were good, but it went into a decline after that. I would not waste my time watching it again.
First season was amazing, then 2nd season was when characters started doing silly illogical things but generally gave it a pass. Over-all the series just didn't answer questions and so became tiresome when you felt egged along after several seasons. I remember having to read huge webpages explaining what the actual hell happed after its original run because it had been that long a run you just sort of stopped remembering or caring, the laundry list of outstanding explanations just weighted it down.

LOST is essentially why I stopped watching TV series that weren't already finished because I'd rather binge watch.

Last edited:
When it first aired, Lost was amazing - everybody was talking about it and couldn't wait for the next episode.

I was er.........'obtaining' episodes as they aired in the US ahead of the UK and flogging them - made a decent amount, such was the need for people to watch!

The ending? Disappointed and will never watch the show again.

That's another thing I have against Lost, that they tried to rehabilitate that absolute little **** of a **** to make him somehow make him look like he was the one who had been victimsed, mistreatded etc. No, Ben Wossname was an out and out **** from the get go, and should have been eaten by a tiger, or polar bear.

edit: And another thing, I resent the fact that they never fixed that incredibly annoying anti-aliasing glitch on the word "LOST" in the main titles, when it goes in and out of focus.. Once seen it can never by unseen. Literally unplayable.

Yes! I never saw anyone else mention it and it always bugged me.
Not just me then... I noticed it back on the first episode when it originally aired. Did my head in.

On LOST, I loved all the websites you could visit that connect the show. I also keep looking out for things that tied in Dharma within episodes. One that sticks in my head is a table or the ceiling above the table that is shaped and designed like the dharma hex during one of the Korean survivors flash backs (cant remember names). Such a great show, I didn't mind the ending as it sort of fitted in. Some question unanswered still, but I guess that why fans theory comes into play. Might start it tonight again. Pretty sure I have seen it all twice now, maybe I started it a 3rd time but not all seasons.

Lost and Heroes were two of my favourite TV shows when growing up. I'll need to give this a watch again now that it's on Netflix.

I did enjoy the 1st few seasons and then fell away, never actually completed it as it started to get on my nerves when the 'others' were introduced and I just stopped watching it, not really got the inclination to finish it after hearing the ending

We are fastly approaching the end of Season 1 now. Next episode is Deus Ex Machina, which I remember as being one of the best of the first season.

I loved Lost. Re watched multiple times (before the last season was released). Haven't re watched since the finale (I absolutely hated it at the time). I don't think I mind it so much though. I also wish they'd given an answer for some of the big mysteries. It also definitely suffered from each season having too many episodes.

My Mrs has expressed interest in watching it (she's never seen it before). Even though it was one of my favourite shows at the time, I'm not sure I want to dedicate that much of my life to it again.

An all time favourite of mine. Just came at the right time, message boards etc discussing the theories, grabbing the episodes online ahead of the UK dates because we just couldn't wait :D

Great show with some amazing highs and a few dull moments.

The seasons were too long and by today's standards, that has aged it a bit. You can really tell it was designed around a 1 episode a week set up, where characters often point out what happened last week in a fairly obvious way :)

And the filler, definite filler episodes kill the flow of it a bit but again it was just a sign of the times.

Season 4 was peak imo.

I grew to absolutely dread the sound of that little audio cue that preceded yet another sodding flashback/forward bit to interrupt the parts of the story you were actually interested in.

Last edited:
loved it at the time but its one of those series, like BSG, that was much more fun watching and talking about each episode online. Which is why i couldnt rewatch them now, theres no online community element to pick over the bones each week.

Back
Top Bottom