LTT called out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I am not the one taking the ratio and personal experience to suggest that as a negative connotation and clear reason there must be sexual harassment. I would in Architecture/Structural Engineering.

My brother works for a B2B media company though and is MD there and they have 2 females in the company of almost 150 people to date. So are you going to suggest they are also thus going to have sexual harassment based on a % of female employees there?

You are literally making up a suggestion based on your experience of a ratio % of gender in the workplace to criticise someone else as it must be awful and negative because they don't have a higher %. Well done for proving my point.
Isnt that exactly what you are doing?

Soldato
Isnt that exactly what you are doing?
No because I literally never criticised anyone or suggested it was a negative or positive in the situation. I called out you doing such, pointing out lots of places happen to have different ratios but doesn't mean it is bad place to work/negative/going to have sexual harassment issues.

I pointed out the ratio at my company and my brothers to ask if you believe because we have an even lower % female to male ratio are we bad because that is what you argument/statement is that is false on all accounts.

Edit:

You have also quoted half a single sentence for the context that is needed for what you have made bold and tried to twist the statement as well. Good on you. Here is the full sentence for the context. You don't take half the point.

You are literally making up a suggestion based on your experience of a ratio % of gender in the workplace to criticise someone else as it must be awful and negative because they don't have a higher %.

Last edited:
Associate
I have worked at one point (albeit short) a company that had over 500 peoeple on one building in advertising etc....him and a couple of other Higher Ups knew what was going on in each depart ment, why?..Cause they had goo conversation with line managers and poeple on the floor, its REALLY not that hard. I dont think I said he knows each one personally, but a simple headup from each department head can see where theirs issues or tensions.
In an advertising business, again tell me how that is relevant to managing a business with vast warehousing and testing facilities, with numerous products from different industries, countries and more along with differing contracts on use of the item, how to store, returns and more.
You are taking guesses that Linus and that dont have that, where through leaked messages and videos i think its clear they do.
But again expecting the CEO to take the mistake of the waterblock as his own when it sits very outside of his remit is what started a lot of this in this thread.

Soldato
Don't you question why he did those videos then turn around and call everyone who uses them pirates? Why are you not thinking why Linus is two-face about this?
He literally didnt.

QKycxSK.png

Soldato
No because I literally never criticised anyone or suggested it was a negative or positive in the situation. I called out you doing such, pointing out lots of places happen to have different ratios but doesn't mean it is bad place to work/negative/going to have sexual harassment issues.

I pointed out the ratio at my company and my brothers to ask if you believe because we have an even lower % female to male ratio are we bad because that is what you argument/statement is that is false on all accounts.

Edit:

You have also quoted half a single sentence for the context that is needed for what you have made bold and tried to twist the statement as well. Good on you. Here is the full sentence for the context. You don't take half the point.
Sorry right, yes, but then I dont know why poeple use that fake arugument of saying "But such and such industry doesnt have"...why is that even in the argument, we are not talking about anyone else or the building industry. It's diverted argueing that doesnt make a point. I dont know what yoru company is?...is it a large reviewing media company?
In MY experiance, which is about 2 decods old now, across various media companies, the only times I have been outnumberd by male creative staff is when I worked on my own.
You are making it sound like im talking abotu ANY workplace...Im not, just in creative places in my experiance.
Also, for her in question, that work load that was expected from her is shocking, it screams shocklingly poor managment, or again, not able to find popele to hire..for some reason. Maybe I have been lucky, I have worked amd managed really good poeple in my time, and had great bosses that understood and got stuff sorted.

Last edited:
Soldato
In an advertising business, again tell me how that is relevant to managing a business with vast warehousing and testing facilities, with numerous products from different industries, countries and more along with differing contracts on use of the item, how to store, returns and more.
You are taking guesses that Linus and that dont have that, where through leaked messages and videos i think its clear they do.
But again expecting the CEO to take the mistake of the waterblock as his own when it sits very outside of his remit is what started a lot of this in this thread.
You mean the kind that he presents and says he is reviewing and testing and benchmarking, the kind of thing where a company sends a prorotype for excluive review and even sends the right GPU equipment for testing, the HE doesnt know about it. In fairmenss...I doubt the womenn are working in the warehousing parts etc. Though we did in our print run factory.

Last edited:
Associate
You mean the kind that he presents and says he is reviewing and testing and benchmarking, the kind of thing where a company sends a prorotype for excluive review and even sends the right GPU equipment for testing, the HE doesnt know about it. In fairmenss...I doought the woemn are workign in the warehousing parts etc. Though we did in our print run factory.
Okay I have zero idea what any of this is meant to mean in regards to a counter point or any type of point.
Think you need to slow down and maybe separate your points to make them clearer.

Soldato
To this bit....its certainly NOT outside his remit.
If he doesnt have some idea of the products he is testing and background and agreements, then hes not doing his job. The fact they sent a proper gpu for teh test and he doesnt bother to get it for the video tells a lot. The first thing any have competant CEO woudl say " Well why dont we have it, thats your job", then put fixes in place to stop that from happening.

Last edited:
Associate
To this bit....its certainly NOT outside his remit.
If he doesnt have some idea of the priducts he is testing and background and agreements, then hes not doing his job.
Unsure what women in the warehouse got to do with any part of this then, unsure what you are trying to link and reach to?
As for the waterblock, have you even watched the videos? Colton takes responsibility for it as hes the department head. Something you said is acceptable in a previous post, but the CEO has to know everything, well when he was notified I am sure Linus knew everything, but as already established in this thread and in the videos, Linus was not copied in nor was the correct dept at LTT copied in for the waterblock to be managed correctly.

Not going to put any blame on Billet here for sending a prototype product without a spec sheet or formal agreement on how to use, how to test, how to store, how to return, fines/penalties and more? Works both ways and although LTT has not done amazing, Billet have also shown they are horrifically naïve in managing a new product to the market.

Soldato
Unsure what women in the warehouse got to do with any part of this then, unsure what you are trying to link and reach to?
As for the waterblock, have you even watched the videos? Colton takes responsibility for it as hes the department head. Something you said is acceptable in a previous post, but the CEO has to know everything, well when he was notified I am sure Linus knew everything, but as already established in this thread and in the videos, Linus was not copied in nor was the correct dept at LTT copied in for the waterblock to be managed correctly.

Not going to put any blame on Billet here for sending a prototype product without a spec sheet or formal agreement on how to use, how to test, how to store, how to return, fines/penalties and more? Works both ways and although LTT has not done amazing, Billet have also shown they are horrifically naïve in managing a new product to the market.
Oh dear....best you go back and see what all they did actually send..including a 3090ti Ref card to do the test with. Which is why they all look so very incompetant, and yes, they had instructions in how to install and use it.
Anyone with a brain would have stopped filming and jstu gotten the right card. Screams laziness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom