LTT called out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
As always with internet drama, only a small % of people genuinely care.

They still have 15M+ youtube subs, their videos are still enjoyable.

Big company screws over smaller company. Big company has a bunch of bad eggs and internal toxicity. What's new in the world. Much ado about nothing.

Soldato
I think the speed from GNs video basically pointing out some basic wrong doings to full on sexual hareassment in the workplace tells you everything, how bad must it be to be working there?

Soldato
Can't be that bad given they 110 employees, including 11/12 women I think.
Yea....got a feeling this is only the start of things to be honest.
Thinking about it..110 and only about 11 females employed...kinda telling.
Also..only 100 people...so Linus et all would have known exactly what kind of thing was going on.

Last edited:
Soldato
Linus wear his heart on his sleeve and he has ADHD. if you thiink hes going to stop speaking before he thinks, you dont know Linus. He said as much in the last video - Luke's failed to stop linus from 'driving off a cliff a number of times' and it's going to happen again in the future.

Luke is basically a coward on this. He's version of failing to stop Linus is basically
stopcomeback-willywonka.gif

When it should be more
time-to-stop-lol.gif

Soldato
Then you've missed the point and it seems you probably haven't watched the whole GN video or follow up.
This 190x over.

There's literally no point entertaining people here who did not watch the whole GN video which was my point earlier this morning to someone who admitted he did not watch it fully and spouted some nonsense opinion based on half arsed information.

Seriously are people lazy? Anything that requires more than a sentence to read or a video that's more than a typical tick tock one minute video and people switch off and can't be bothered to digest and read /listen/watch something very informative..

Its that tick tock mentality that some here have...

Soldato
Also..only 100 people...so Linus et all would have known exactly what kind of thing was going on.
Both of these statements seem uninformed.

We have 80 people over 3 offices and I wouldn't have a clue about other offices or even other teams in office generally. Not everyone works ridged 8.30 to 5pm etc and some are part time and such forth.

And we have 5 females in that total meaning just over 5% of our staff is female. Suggesting 10% is only female is not kinda telling anything. Different jobs and industries etc. What about one of the company owners being female, does that tell anything. You are purposefully making data points from false narrative to drive a point that doesn't exist.

Soldato
This 190x over.

There's literally no point entertaining people here who did not watch the whole GN video which was my point earlier this morning to someone who admitted he did not watch it fully and spouted some nonsense opinion based on half arsed information.

Seriously are people lazy? Anything that requires more than a sentence to read or a video that's more than a typical tick tock one minute video and people switch off and can't be bothered to digest and read /listen/watch something very informative..

Its that tick tock mentality that some here have...
Made even more Ironic, because Linus once mentioned that him and another creator would often find people having full blown arguments about the content of a video in the YT comments. With one person openly admitting they didn't watch the video, yet being belligerent in the argument.

Last edited:
Associate
Lol tell us all again how you have no idea how a business and different industries operate.
Not to mention, you believe a CEO should know all that occurs within their business, departments and employees?
Social justice warriors from X here people, nothing to see.

Soldato
Both of these statements seem uninformed.

We have 80 people over 3 offices and I wouldn't have a clue about other offices or even other teams in office generally. Not everyone works ridged 8.30 to 5pm etc and some are part time and such forth.

And we have 5 females in that total meaning just over 5% of our staff is female. Suggesting 10% is only female is not kinda telling anything. Different jobs and industries etc. What about one of the company owners being female, does that tell anything. You are purposefully making data points from false narrative to drive a point that doesn't exist.
I work in the video editing social media advertising etc....its mostly females that is now working in a lot of the creative deparments both in day to day work and partnership ownership.
So because YOU dont have that experiance donest mean Im making mine up.

Soldato

Do you also confront construction site managers that there's a lack of women working on site also?

I remember a few years back working for a large company based in Bath, the owner, a women often said she'd rather have a team of only men working for her as women bring too much drama.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom