Luke Cage - Netflix September 30th

Caporegime
Did he mention he's the immortal Iron Fist yet?? :p

This looks like it has potential, better than JJ S2 hopefully (that was bloody pony, except for the Tennent bits)!! And hoping the soundtrack is at least as good as the first one :cool:

Soldato
Not a fan of Luke Cage but got this on in the background and it's as awful as I imagined. Up to episode 6 and find it difficult to follow, its so slow and boring. But a superhero with only the ability to not be hurt, was never going to make for an interesting story.

Soldato
Not a fan of Luke Cage but got this on in the background and it's as awful as I imagined. Up to episode 6 and find it difficult to follow, its so slow and boring. But a superhero with only the ability to not be hurt, was never going to make for an interesting story.
He is strong as well (not superman strong). I thought some of the bits where he just flicks people across the room were pretty funny.

Soldato
Just finished the last episode of season 2, eugh, thought the villain was promising at the start but they really didn't do enough with him and mostly just found it boring. Honestly, on par if not slightly worse than Iron Fist for me and surprisingly
Iron Fist's appearance was probably his best yet although it was a brief one episode
Action wasn't bad and the music was great but didn't make the show good. I didn't find the first season particularly good, (felt it had some of the 'Black Lives Matter hype' like Black Panther, which was good but not great) but this second season, every episode just felt so long and boring. 4/10.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I don't you seen enough episodes if you think the 'real' villain is good.

Think hes saying that Daimondback or whatever he was called was an awful big bad guy and cottonmouth was much better.

I'm near the end of season 2 and the main bad guy in this season is 10x better than Diamondback.

Back
Top Bottom