Luther.

Soldato
Me neither
icon11.gif

or me:eek:

Associate
How short? 6 eps like last time?

As above, only 4 episodes this series. It's enough for what it is (essentially a very long film cut up into bits), but i'd be interested in seeing the team do a full length series. Quite difficult to do especially for a BBC hour per episode (~55 mins) as opposed to other networks hours like ITV (~37mins).

There is talk of a third series, depending on Idris' schedule as he's becoming very sought after as an actor!

Permabanned
Finally got enough free time to watch it tonight and it was as epic as i expected. 4 part might be short, but it's not so bad if it is basically a 4 hour film.

Did anyone notice the blonde girl talk about 'under the bed' and see her come out of the kitchen with a mask on, or i think it looked a bit like that.

Can't wait for the next one.

Soldato
New season started tonight (June 14th) on BBC One at 9.00pm.

Available on BBC iPlayer shortly after :D

Thought I'd start a new thread about it. Missed it at 9.00pm so will download it on iPlayer tonight. Really looking forward to it. Brilliant first season.

Series. We don't do "seasons" here in the UK.

Soldato
Sort of saw the ending coming as I imagine most did (the stabbing, not the twin in the train station). It did suffer a bit from penultimate episode syndrome, having to set everything up for the finale. Kind of stupid how quickly Luther identified the killer in the office building, but I still enjoyed it. Finale next week should be a corker.

Man of Honour
Last night's episode was quite freaky and surreal. The office scene was shot in the empty building next to us in Broadgate circle, and seeing next weeks clip at Liverpool St. sent a shivers down my spine as I walk past that very spot every day.

I ran through the station in Ninja mode this morning with Karate chop action..

Caporegime
Kind of stupid how quickly Luther identified the killer in the office building

I liked that, as many dramas try and string it out and make the policemen frustratingly idiotic. It seemed more real to me than seeing a bumbling moron fail to see what seems obvious to everyone else. He had a good position from where he was standing and was looking for people behaving suspiciosly. He knew the vague build of the guy from the CCTV footage and when he saw him look up then walk off, he had a pretty good idea it was him.

I think it's an excellent show.

Soldato
Good ending. As was said, "Pretty epic".

Only problem is there was a distinctive lack of Alice. Need more Ruth Wilson by any means necessary.

Seriously? I think shes very unattractive :/ I'm more drawn to the sweet despair of the new lead girl. Although not as vulnerable as she used to be lol. Who alse was rooting for her doing what she did.

(referring to ep3 here, not seen 4 yet)

Back
Top Bottom