Main holds 19 year dying dog in lake every night who saved him when he was a puppy

Soldato
Why is everyone crying recently?

It's a pleasant story with a very caring dog owner, but, tears?! Ever since Murray's Wimbledon defeat a few weeks ago, everyone seems to be blubbering like babies.

I'm pretty sure crying is a natural emotion to the Human race, not just to babies.

Associate
You ever had a dog?

Yes, I've had three. My first was a Black Labrador cross Springer Spaniel, who I grew up with, and held him in my arms as the vet put him down at the ripe old age of 15 - with a cancerous growth jutting out the side of his jaw. It was sad, I felt pretty ****. I didn't lose my ****ing dignity though.

Permabanned
Yes, I've had three. My first was a Black Labrador cross Springer Spaniel, who I grew up with, and held him in my arms as the vet put him down at the ripe old age of 15 - with a cancerous growth jutting out the side of his jaw. It was sad, I felt pretty ****. I didn't lose my ****ing dignity though.

I feel sorry for you pal. Honestly, I do.

Man of Honour

Well, you've lost it through your posts in this thread.

Associate

Just because you cry doesn't mean you don't have any dignitiy :confused:

Associate
Just because you cry doesn't mean you don't have any dignitiy :confused:

If that's how it read then I apologise. I didn't mean those who cry have no dignity, I meant that I refused to lose dignity by breaking down in a moment which called for poise and composure.

I still maintain however that I feel awkward watching grown men cry.

Back
Top Bottom