Malaysian GP 2009 - Race 2/17

Just a thought. Dont think it would ever get to F1, electric motors capable of powering the car for that long are way to heavy.

It's the battery not the motors. I can see it, fuel cells that can be refilled just like petrol. Much more torque and higher rpm.

Friday 3 April

Practice: 0255-0405, BBC Red Button/online & BBC Radio 5 Live sports extra/online;
0655-0835, BBC Red Button/online & BBC Radio 5 Live sports extra/online

Saturday 4 April

Practice: 0655-0805, BBC Red Button/online & BBC Radio 5 Live sports extra/online

Qualifying: 0900-1130, BBC One/online & BBC Radio 5 Live sports extra/online

Sunday 5 April

Race: 0900-1200, BBC One/BBC Red Button/online & BBC Radio 5 Live/online

Interactive Forum: 1200-1300, BBC Red Button/online

Highlights: 1900-2000, BBC Three/online

Do they show them on the website later on? As I'll be at work for the 2nd one and not staying up for the first.

Pretty much all your hybrid vehicles have KERS, they charge the batteries under braking etc just like the F1 cars do. By Hybrid i mean Electrical being one of the power units.

Having recently had the joy of a 60 mile each way trip as passenger in a Prius all the F1 brainpower can only improve the technology. This will form part of the long term plan to reduce our fossil fuel dependance.

Having recently had the joy of a 60 mile each way trip as passenger in a Prius all the F1 brainpower can only improve the technology. This will form part of the long term plan to reduce our fossil fuel dependance.

Did they have a gun to your head or something? I cant believe anyone would travel 120 miles in a Prius of their own free will!

Have you see the latest prices for the race and qualifying?

Race Odds

Qualifying Odds

With rain due, I thought the odds for both would be a little closer.

Regarding title odds, Button is just edging it @ 5/2. Kimi, Massa and Rubens all @ 6/1.

Before the start of the season I had £50 on Kimi @ 5/1. Its not started well :p

One of those is of Spain's F1 presenter, Laia Ferrer:
d09mal132.jpg

And we get Jake Humphrey. Mmph.

Back
Top Bottom