Malaysian GP 2009 - Race 2/17

Adrian Sutil @ 66/1, £2.00 EW Single 4.00
Giancarlo Fisichella @ 100/1, £2.00 EW Single 4.00
Sebastien Buemi @ 100/1, £2.00 EW Single 4.00
Nelsinho Piquet @ 125/1, £2.00 EW Single 4.00
Sebastien Bourdais @ 200/1, £2.00 EW Single 4.00

:eek::p

I am off ooop north on a hen weekend tomorrow and so wont be here for the Race, you can rest assured that I will be having my own F1 party with the others who want to get up and watch it, and will be here in spirit.
Have a good one everybody! Miss ya already!
:)
*rain dance, rain dance, rain dance* :D

Be here in spirit?

After a hen party I'd expect you to be here with the spirits, bicardi breezers, WKD, the male strippers pouch and god knows what else.

:P

A little over 2hrs till practice 1!! do I hear anyone else staying up??

I am off ooop north on a hen weekend tomorrow and so wont be here for the Race, you can rest assured that I will be having my own F1 party with the others who want to get up and watch it, and will be here in spirit.
Have a good one everybody! Miss ya already!
:)
*rain dance, rain dance, rain dance* :D

Take care, have fun, bring back some drink please :D

I want to stay up, but I really shouldn't. Got day off tomorrow, and need to replace throttle cable and a few other things on my new econobox car thing :(

Uh oh! need to get typing to jsutify having the tv on for this.....

(and yeah ill be up for p1, p2 and probably p3/quali all in one go...)

Good man! :D

I want to stay up, but I really shouldn't. Got day off tomorrow, and need to replace throttle cable and a few other things on my new econobox car thing :(

You know you want to!.

GO Brawn!

Anyone else got a feeling that Ferrari are going to do well? :eek:

Nahhh, you dont really.....

I do seeing as the current throttle cable is being held on by about 2 strands of wire out of the whole cable and is likely to snap if I were to try driving anywhere - amazingly it passed MOT like that before I noticed, will go to bed and catch prac 2 maybe.

Either Brawn / Toyota or Ferrari followed closely by Red Bull / Mclaren or BMW.

Not really a prediction, general thought! but a definite Brawn win since they seemed to have like 1 sec on the rest of the pack.

Morning Chaps :)

Looks like a dry session for now due to being early afternoon. I've spent a little time in Kl before, usually rains late afternoon/early evening, so we might see some in second practise.

Back
Top Bottom