Malaysian GP 2009 - Race 2/17

Vettel 20-1 - That seems very nice odds considering how quick he was last week and how well he drove in the rain last year.

Oh - might move to Spain :D

25/1 with Victor Chandler, very good odds imo.

You can bet on who will win Practice 1 with 4 betting firms.. Is it worth a hopeful punt on the Force India's/Toro Rosso's at 100, 150 and 200/1, in case nobody bothers going out and they go out (literally) to test the water?

Sounds a fair bet dazza. I'm not really a gambling man, plus I cba to set up on some online site. I'm wearing of online gambling :p

edit - had forgotten about the 10 place penalty! - Even so I still can believe him doing well, although I reckon the Brawns will need to fall off the track to win with the 10 place penalty. Will be cheering him on after Button though! :D

25/1 with Victor Chandler, very good odds imo.

You can bet on who will win Practice 1 with 4 betting firms.. Is it worth a hopeful punt on the Force India's/Toro Rosso's at 100, 150 and 200/1, in case nobody bothers going out and they go out (literally) to test the water?

Your a wise man!

On another thought if its wet i would be tempted to put some money on sutil maybe pulling his finger out for a good race day performance....

Had a convo today regarding Vettel and the wet, now i dont know exactly how accurate this is but....

When he was a youngter and got into karting, his family could not afford any tyres except the normal dry race tyres so wet or dry he raced on slicks.. Again i must state i have no 1st hand knowledge of this so it could be a fabrication. Your choice,betwise.

I am off ooop north on a hen weekend tomorrow and so wont be here for the Race, you can rest assured that I will be having my own F1 party with the others who want to get up and watch it, and will be here in spirit.
Have a good one everybody! Miss ya already!
:)
*rain dance, rain dance, rain dance* :D

I am off ooop north on a hen weekend tomorrow and so wont be here for the Race, you can rest assured that I will be having my own F1 party with the others who want to get up and watch it, and will be here in spirit.
Have a good one everybody! Miss ya already!
:)
*rain dance, rain dance, rain dance* :D
Lucky cow ;)

Back
Top Bottom