Malaysian GP 2009 - Race 2/17

apparantly Ferrari are being tight lipped about what's happened, but they are working flat out to get the car ready for second practice... (but I am sure that they'll find some way to blame mclaren *oooh handbags at dawn*)

Last edited:
apparantly Ferrari are being tight lipped about what's happened, but they are working flat out to get the car ready for second practice... (but I am sure that they'll find some way to blame mclaren *oooh handbags at dawn*)

Hahaha, yeah how about McLaren were infront of kimi at one point and had a special type of magent ray gun that over heated the battery and caused the car to suffer a KERS related problem.... :D

I can see why they are being tight lipped about it though, if they shut up about the problem and either a. fix it or b. run without KERS they can hope anyone else running KERS will suffer the same problem and eliminate some of the competition later on in the weekend....

Breaking News:
McLaren sporting director Dave Ryan - who accompanied Lewis Hamilton to the fateful stewards' meeting in Australia - has been seen leaving the track with packed bags. Subsequently there is speculation that he has left the team after more than 30 years' service. Communications director Matt Bishop told BBC Sport the team were "not confirming anything at the moment" but added that McLaren boss Martin Whitmarsh would hold a news conference later on Friday.

FP1 was a bit "Noah's Ark" wasn't it? Williams, Williams, Brawn, Brawn, Ferrari, Ferrari.....

Yeah its abit like the classic gps of 1999 and 2000 the bbc guy had on his poll for this weeks classic malaysian gp....

At least the top 10 are all fairly close...

Oh and morning!

Last edited:
Morning... FP2 soon.... more coffee needed.... wheeee

Woooooooooo (im on red bull to take me through the essay and p2)

Just had the worlds best idea! the bbc need to switch the main race day commentator with the guy who does 5 live! the 5 live guy seems brilliant for tv and the other guy seems very good for radio (though the davidson combo with this guy works very well)....

Woooooooooo (im on red bull to take me through the essay and p2)

Just had the worlds best idea! the bbc need to switch the main race day commentator with the guy who does 5 live! the 5 live guy seems brilliant for tv and the other guy seems very good for radio (though the davidson combo with this guy works very well)....

Sunday. Red Button. Press It. :p

Morning all, I missed P1 but I'm up for P2. I'm really impressed with the amount of coverage by the BBC this year, F1 is worth the license fee alone IMO. :)

lol im watching on an old expensive CRT monitor, the red gun stopped firing yesterday so whats suposed to be red is black! i see black ferrari's lol
guess its time to finally order a slim monitor :|

or steal my kids 27 inch hdtv

Back
Top Bottom