Malaysian GP 2009 - Race 2/17

Lol. Have a good one knip :)
Thankyou, I will more than likely be dead by Monday but never mind :D
Be here in spirit?

After a hen party I'd expect you to be here with the spirits, bicardi breezers, WKD, the male strippers pouch and god knows what else.

:P
Very good, made me chuckle, im sure I will be consuming a WKD or 20 this weekend!
Take care, have fun, bring back some drink please :D

You do realise this is a hen weekend right? If I can remember too much of the weekend when im back then I didnt drink enough! :p

Anyway, back to the racing...........

You better or else there'll be.... oh dear... excuse me... wrong brain...

Meanwhile, back at the races... Kimi having KERS troubles again... hmmm... I still see fried Finn in the future..

I don't think that much can be read into the times for button, he always seemed to be in traffic when I saw him on track, though ruebens did tend to have clear space, his car always looked a little less settled..

Just caught the end of the second practice on red button.

They have just started the replay of the first session now for those that didn't see it.

Breaking News:
McLaren sporting director Dave Ryan - who accompanied Lewis Hamilton to the fateful stewards' meeting in Australia - has been seen leaving the track with packed bags. Subsequently there is speculation that he has left the team after more than 30 years' service. Communications director Matt Bishop told BBC Sport the team were "not confirming anything at the moment" but added that McLaren boss Martin Whitmarsh would hold a news conference later on Friday.

The bbc are now reporting that Ryan has been suspended. (It's on the scrolling news at the top of the sports page)

Wow McLaren really are their worst enemy at times - suspending/sacking someone to me seems to imply guilt regards the whole 'lying' saga.

For a team thats so big and has so much money they really are overly incompetent, then again we (British) seem to be good at that for some reason :( - need some German efficiency and disclipine :p. Sigh - McLaren got to keep out of the public eye and get themselves sorted and make sure someone reads the rule book before the weekend...

Silly boys

ps3ud0 :cool:

All this controversy with McLaren plus the spying scandal of a couple of years ago just goes to show that they are not the whiter-than-white team many people like to make out they are.

It often seems that the Ferrari/Schumi bashers out there are sitting squarely in the McLaren seats - I guess a welcome to the dirty camp is in order!

:D

It often seems that the Ferrari/Schumi bashers out there are sitting squarely in the McLaren seats - I guess a welcome to the dirty camp is in order!

It would be naive to think that there are not more teams than McLaren and Ferrari, which have corrupt/devious elements in. The spygate affair wouldnt have been possible without accomplices at Ferrari.

I think its unfair to bundle Schumacher with Ferrari, because I dont mind Ferrari or Kimi and Massa. But I cant get on with a man who has deliberately tried and succeeded to ruin another drivers championship unfairly.

We could just welcome everyone to the dirty camp, but our dirty camp isnt the same as Schumachers.

Back
Top Bottom