Malaysian GP 2009 - Race 2/17

I cant remember if Button is that great in the wet.

Alonso and Hamilton should be added to that list too. I think they will do well in the rain, if the car is decent enough .

Its curtains for Kimi and Massa if it rains though. Prepare for the synchronized car dancing :p

Hehe Kimi and Massa are pure entertainment value in the rain :D:D

:D Thing is, if Ferrari run light fuel loads (which they probably will) with KERS it will be a nightmare getting past for the Brawns. I can see Ferrari doing well..

Yep, KERS will be fun, but Barichello and Raikonnen aren't exactly good if it's wet conditions lol, so KERS will be effectively dead then ;)

Can't wait for first corner if the Ferrari's are anywhere near the front row since it's a nice long run to it, even more fun if it rains :D (Massa splat? :p )

And Massa ;)

For some reason I've a lot of sympathy for Massa and so don't think negatively of him..

I've never liked Kimi, his interviews put me off, much worse than Mika H ever was but Mika was likeable with it.

Getting bored waiting for quali in the morning, praying for dry quali and a damp but not too wet race.

Almost as good? We saw what they could do in the same car. Didn't go well for Alonso.

on a good day FA is scintilating, LH is at least his equal and seems to have learned the lesson to bag points when you can, he'll always be a hard racer who needs to win but I think he's tempering this with the focus needed to play a longer game.

For some reason I've a lot of sympathy for Massa and so don't think negatively of him..

I've never liked Kimi, his interviews put me off, much worse than Mika H ever was but Mika was likeable with it.

Getting bored waiting for quali in the morning, praying for dry quali and a damp but not too wet race.

I like him, hes a funny sort of guy....

Iv just never been overly impressed with his wet weather driving (minus the last gp last year as he actually managed to hold that one together)

As always looking forward to the actual racing. Heres hoping for a good one and little meddling.

C'mon JB! and Mr Vettel! and of course Mr Hamilton!

Back
Top Bottom