Malaysian GP 2009 - Race 2/17

Rich when everyone just blames the FIA, if anything it should be the other way around! :rolleyes:

:confused:

I never mentioned the FIA. Just that some of the over reactions in this thread are annoying.

I don`t condone what he/they have done. But it has been blown out of all proportion.

Although, now you bring the FIA up, all this could have been sorted on the day of the race. Indeed, most of it could and should have been dealt with behind closed doors.

Regardless of what anyone thinks of Lewis, the fact is, F1 is slowly becoming nothing more than a pantomime, the laughing stock of motorsport. Its very sad really.

but I think to openly admit it is a brave thing to do. I wont bother to make a comparison to Schumacher because it would be derogatory to Hamilton.

It's easy to openly admit it once you have been found out as a liar. Lets face it he had no other choice other than to get hounded at every question time by journo's.

All sorts of criminals say sorry once they have been caught (joking before anyone explodes)

Yeah but if he managed to qualy in 2nd, that means starting 7. If he got a clean start he may be up in the top 3 or 4 by halfway through the 1st lap.

Unlikely. How many cars did Rubens cleanly pass in the last race? He'll be fast, so any clean air and he'll gallop ahead but I can't see him pulling past many in the first lap - especially if anyone ahead of him is KERS equipped.

Should be interesting if he is stuck behind a KERS car that is slightly slower overall.

If you read the FIA press conference from Thursday, the drivers have some thoughts on the use of KERS for defending their place (about half way down, question from Ben Wrixton).

Lewis expresses the view that it's better for defending a position. Of course, with Lewis who knows whether he's telling the truth :eek:

Back
Top Bottom