Malaysian GP 2009 - Race 2/17

Don't think you can really criticise Alonso much for that.
If you had a chance to get one over one of your biggest rivals wouldn't you take it?

not the same at all imo

fine if there was something illegal about the BMW for instance then fair enough

With the previous relationship between Alonso and McLaren its unquestionably Alonso making a meal out of it, I didnt think much of him before - now I think a lot less

Alonso didnt need to say didly - yet he has to open his mouth, shows how much a worthless piece of **** he is

Aww come on.. its funny. I personally think that he will always carry a grudge for McLaren and probably wouldn't drive for them again for any amount of money. No one can blame him for how he feels about his ex team, and come on, they are racing drivers not politicians.

ive been following the thread while at work and watched all the vids on the lewis thing and all i have to say is:

"hes not the massiah, hes a very naughty boy"

I'm still a fan, but he does need to pull something out of the bag pretty soon on track and keep his nose clean or he could end up being second fiddle to the charming german in the blue and red car.

edit: as for alonso, wouldnt expect anything less tbh

[TW]Taggart;13815614 said:
ive been following the thread while at work and watched all the vids on the lewis thing and all i have to say is:

"hes not the massiah, hes a very naughty boy"

I'm still a fan, but he does need to pull something out of the bag pretty soon on track and keep his nose clean or he could end up being second fiddle to the charming german in the blue and red car.

edit: as for alonso, wouldnt expect anything less tbh

I agree with the "He's not a messiah", he is very good, and could get to an elevated status in time..

but when you say he has to pull something out of the bag.. I don't think he has to, I think MacLaren need to pull something out the bag for him, as quite frankly I can't fault his first race, started 18th, had some luck, but crucially got a crap car to 3rd place, that is a pretty good achievement by anyone's standards..

not the same at all imo

fine if there was something illegal about the BMW for instance then fair enough

With the previous relationship between Alonso and McLaren its unquestionably Alonso making a meal out of it, I didnt think much of him before - now I think a lot less

I think Alonso is a bit of a tit. But he's still one of the best drivers on the grid.

lol @ the typical Alonso haters, the motors forum is a good laugh for that.
Kill him already? Really?

It's always good to have someone else to direct your frustrations on? Right?

Comedy. I await more hilarious reasons why Mclarens filthy tactics/Hamilton's controlled ways are Alonso's fault.

Alonso is a stroke of genius behind the wheel...breath taking to watch in a WC winning car.

LH is almost as good as Alonso - with experience he might even become better.

But the Ferrari boys totally whooped them out there today...bring on quali tomorrow :-)

I fail to see how and why Alonso is a "tit".

The guy is obviously very much aggrieved with how he was treated by McLaren in 2007. On top of which Hamilton and Alonso don't like eachother.

All he is doing is rubbing it into McLaren. Thats all.

With regards to Hamilton: I dont think he did anything wrong - he and the McLaren hierachy hatched a plan to cover up their bad call on the track. They wanted 3rd place, rather than 4th and the whole thing blew up in their face. They tried, got caught and failed.

You have to understand that Hamilton is unbelievably competitive. We saw this in the radio conversation (on bbc website) - after Trulli went through, Hamilton repeatedly asked over the radio, that he wanted to overtake Trulli and gain his place back, to which he was asked to basically calm down and hold his position. Hamilton kept on asking the same question. The race finished, he was in 4th place and given the chance to re-gain 3rd place - he took that opportunity (post race). Unfortunately, he got caught out.

I think we all need to move on from that incident and concentrate on the Malaysian GP which might see a good battle between Ferrari and BrawnGP.

How about somthing abit different from the bitching about who did what to who and didnt say what they were supposed too. Im curious, was watching practice on the red button this morning and thought I spied somthing quite ingenious in the RBR garage. A rear wing that doubles as a tool tray holder?

I dont really care what Alonso says off the track. Im bothered about what he does on the track.

For me, he is a superb driver. One of the best, a great talent.

Not on the same level as Kimi though, nobody is that high atm :p :D

Prediction if dry: Jenson in the Brawn car will run off into the sunset.

Prediction if wet: Anybody could win! :D

Kimi this time for my money. I think the ferrari will bounce back big time this race. Australia is seen as something of an odd circuit that sometimes flatters a car that then isn't so fast in the rest of the races.

If it rains kimi won't last 1/3rd distance and Rubens will win.

Vettel, Rubens or Jenson should do really well in the wet. They are probably the best 3 wet race drivers, Sutil is pretty good too.

I cant remember if Button is that great in the wet.

Alonso and Hamilton should be added to that list too. I think they will do well in the rain, if the car is decent enough .

Its curtains for Kimi and Massa if it rains though. Prepare for the synchronized car dancing :p

How about somthing abit different from the bitching about who did what to who and didnt say what they were supposed too. Im curious, was watching practice on the red button this morning and thought I spied somthing quite ingenious in the RBR garage. A rear wing that doubles as a tool tray holder?
Red Bull - Gives you wings.

:cool::p

I cant remember if Button is that great in the wet.

Alonso and Hamilton should be added to that list too. I think they will do well in the rain, if the car is decent enough .

Its curtains for Kimi and Massa if it rains though. Prepare for the synchronized car dancing :p

Button has done well in the Honda when it was a really bad car in the wet, Hamilton I'm not always sure about. He had a great Silverstone in the wet, and then had a few really poor wet races.

Back
Top Bottom