Malaysian Grand Prix 2011, Sepang International Circuit - Race 2/19

Man of Honour
Nice bit with Chandhok and Lotus there.

I want one of the Team Lotus shirts. Great to have the classic style lettering Team Lotus on the back.

Caporegime
lol, Vettel miles behind Hamilton there :p

Surprising though, you still expect both Red Bulls to come out and blow everyone away, Webber came in miles down, second lap just now still a half second behind Hamilton. Am I remembering wrongly, Red Bulls often do a "decent" first lap then a blow it away second lap. Still Webbers second was a way down on Hamilton.

Caporegime
I think red bull use lower revs through everything till q3

Definately possible but, they do seem to show their advantage earlier than Q3 anyway, just make everyone look like fools in Q3 :p

Good point about the rain though, any delay could push Q3 into rain, assume everyone will rush out the second Q3 starts on softs to get in a time asap.

Did Alguersuari pop in a lap in soft tyres to get between Vettel and button, I'm assuming he did rather than being that fast on hards.

Caporegime
Ferrari's worried and straight out on softs, lol Alonso getting done by Massa, but damn right after massa crossed the line he was WAY off the gas, desparate to use softs but not damage them I guess?

Man of Honour
Ferrari worried enough to send their drivers out in Q1 on soft tyres? Wow.

They have that little confidence in the car?

*edit*

Onboard lap with the one of the Red Bulls please?

Back
Top Bottom