Manchester Bombing *** Please remain respectful and refrain from antagonising posts ***

Soldato
Umm, they are winning slowly and they haven't stopped, if anything it's got worse. No amount of left, pandering and hand over mouths is going to make this situation better
It amazes me all the 'love beats hate' messages I keep seeing. Are people really so blinkered to think their 'love' will stop these jihadi scum from blowing them up and running them down in the streets?

Soldato
The terrorists are winning, hence why they haven't stopped. Our strategy for defeating them isn't working.

How are they winning?

Apart from scaring a few of you lilly livered alt-righters into bleating like little girls every time something happens, the people in this country go on as normal - since there is nothing else we individually can do

Whereas in their "homelands", they have lost thousands of fighters and whole tracts of territory

Edit : ahh, right I see your answer above, you want the men of this country to "stand up and fight" - I thought if we left for Iraq or Syria to fight you wouldn't let us back in...

Associate
Little by little the terrorists are winning, and so are their supporters (both vocal and silent types).
how do you define winning in this context? are the jihadist closer to their stated aim?

I dont think so, anywhere they have managed to gain control is so bad they have to force people to stay, even they die hard converts are turning up on the Turkish border and would rather face arrest and Turkish prison than stay in isis controlled areas, that isnt winning to me.

Soldato
I'm not convinced 'business as usual' is really going to make another terror attack less likely to happen in future. If men won't stand up and fight for their wives and daughters, what will they fight for?

Ok Scorza, lead the charge.

A lot of these home grown extremists come suicide bombers later get described as friendly not standing out types.

Fact is you can do very little against British born lone wolf attacks. Which obviously sucks but keep calm and carry on.

'Meddling' with Middle East doesn't work. Business as usual doesn't work. Police state doesn't work/ unwanted...

Soldato
Scorza doesn't have a wife or daughter. He lives alone.

What are "The husbands and father's" of the victims supposed to do exactly, round up some muslamics?

Indeed, it's seems like these alt righters are hinting / skirting around the fact what they actually want is lynch mobs to teach "them" a lesson but haven't got the balls to say it.

Soldato
I'm not convinced 'business as usual' is really going to make another terror attack less likely to happen in future. If men won't stand up and fight for their wives and daughters, what will they fight for?

Men do stand up for their wives and daughters. And they go to prison for it. Look at Chelsey Wright for instance, she was drugged, gang raped and beaten by immigrants from Syria and Iraq. After she managed to escape and got into the arms of the police who took her to a medical examination centre who took countless samples of their sperm and photographs of her injurys. The police went to the house and DNA samples were taken and matched. What happend to these men? nothing they were released without charges. Why? because it would be racist and bad on a "political level". Her brother went to the house as any of us would given that horendous verdict. What happened to him? he has been sent to prison for even going near the house.

So what else can we do? Things need changing in this country and filthy raping child killing ***** need to stop being protected because they are foreign.

Caporegime
Indeed, it's seems like these alt righters are hinting / skirting around the fact what they actually want is lynch mobs to teach "them" a lesson but haven't got the balls to say it.
Isn't that basically what the Islamic State have in this country? An army of people willing to lynch, or blow up in this case, people they're afraid of, like young girls to teach them a lesson for being pious Muslim women?
Men do stand up for their wives and daughters. And they go to prison for it. Look at Chelsey Wright for instance, she was drugged, gang raped and beaten by immigrants from Syria and Iraq. After she managed to escape and got into the arms of the police who took her to a medical examination centre who took countless samples of their sperm and photographs of her injurys. The police went to the house and DNA samples were taken and matched. What happend to these men? nothing they were released without charges. Why? because it would be racist and bad on a "political level". Her brother went to the house as any of us would given that horendous verdict. What happened to him? he has been sent to prison for even going near the house.

So what else can we do? Things need changing in this country and filthy raping child killing ***** need to stop being protected because they are foreign.
Exactly the sort of thing that needs to change, but won't because our political leaders don't have the guts or brains to do anything other than empty virtue-signalling.

Soldato
I'm not convinced 'business as usual' is really going to make another terror imperialist attack less likely to happen in future. If men won't stand up and fight for their wives and daughters, what will they fight for?

This now reads like a recruitment campaign for international terror.

Soldato
The only way this is going to stop is by putting pressure on mosques worldwide to become much more vocal and speak out against extremism. Not just as a one off but a continued prolonged message until it is heard loud and clear.

Aspiring extremists should be disowned and stripped of faith. Humiliated if that's what it takes and labelled as a embarrassment to their faith/god.

The cause needs to be rubbished before it can be removed.

Last edited:
Soldato
Isn't that basically what the Islamic State have in this country? An army of people willing to lynch, or blow up in this case, people they're afraid of, like young girls to teach them a lesson for being pious Muslim women?

Only in your alt right fantasy, you should be ashamed you actually want that in reverse.

Caporegime
Only in your alt right fantasy, you should be ashamed you actually want that in reverse.
Oh - so the attack on the Arianne Grande concert was a figment of my "alt-right" imagination was it? You need to be careful here, all I've done is said that we should fight back against the extremists, it sounds a lot like you're accusing me of inciting violence against innocent people, which is a disgusting accusation which you may well want to retract.

Associate
Oh - so the attack on the Arianne Grande concert was a figment of my "alt-right" imagination was it? You need to be careful here, all I've done is said that we should fight back against the extremists, it sounds a lot like you're accusing me of inciting violence against innocent people, which is a disgusting accusation which you may well want to retract.
what are you suggesting then, how do we fight back?

Soldato

It's amazing you have discovered the attackers motive ("like young girls to teach them a lesson for being pious Muslim women") before the police have so yes i would put that down to your alt right imagination.

Well it looks like that, you didn't exactly state extremists when you were telling men to fight for their wives and daughters. Like i said before what are you doing?

Back
Top Bottom