Manor Lords

Caporegime
Finally got a manor setup for taxes but how have people built up there treasury fast to buy mercenaries etc.

Pause game.

Upgrade the crappy camp
order a secod ox at the hitching post
Build Hitching post, well, logging camp, wood cutters hut, forager hut, hunting camp, granary , storehouse, tannery, sawpit
Market place
build 5 houses, delete the crappy starting tents, build 5 more houses and a church.
start spamming more houses and upgrading th e houses to lvl2
lvl2 houses give 1 gold a month

seems to be the fastest start and I just build everything central, once you have enough people start building farms and upgrade back gardens (hopefully you made the plots big enough, if a plots big enough and single size you see a second building in the plot as well, when the house is level two you can build the second house on the plot for the second family.
if your doing a vegetable plot on a house then make the plot huge so the vegetable garden is like a field

some people said selling bows is good money too, I wanna try farming sheep with the perk

Last edited:
Soldato
I think where I went wrong was build a farmhouse a massive field and a mill and communal oven place.

Starting to run out of food and I don't get it I have different meat and berries on food stalls it must be bugged.

I survived the first raid with 5 men haha don't know what happened I see a lot of fire and quite a few of my buildings destroyed, I thought it was going to be game over but I'm rebuilding see how we go.

Last edited:
Soldato
Pause game.

Upgrade the crappy camp
order a secod ox at the hitching post
Build Hitching post, well, logging camp, wood cutters hut, forager hut, hunting camp, granary , storehouse, tannery, sawpit
Market place
build 5 houses, delete the crappy starting tents, build 5 more houses and a church.
start spamming more houses and upgrading th e houses to lvl2
lvl2 houses give 1 gold a month

seems to be the fastest start and I just build everything central, once you have enough people start building farms and upgrade back gardens (hopefully you made the plots big enough, if a plots big enough and single size you see a second building in the plot as well, when the house is level two you can build the second house on the plot for the second family.
if your doing a vegetable plot on a house then make the plot huge so the vegetable garden is like a field

some people said selling bows is good money too, I wanna try farming sheep with the perk
Selling pottery is amazing too

Soldato
Been thinking of picking this up,looks fantastic considering it was made by 1 solo dev if I remember correctly?

1 guy... 7 years... apparently!!!

Some of the most iconic games have been this way.

Manor Lords is brilliant if it's your sort of game. I'm loving it. Plus with it on Geforce Now, means I can play from mobile too.

Last edited:
Associate
The more I play this, the more I think it is a masterpiece even though it's not even half finished.

Seems they are also working on porting the engine to UE5

Associate
I’m fighting the urge to play this until it gets further along in development. I’ll just end up burning myself out and missing out on anything new they introduce if not.

Soldato
The micro management in this is pretty awesome, i sometimes forget i have done or set certain things. I don't know if there is a window to see what you've built and what is manned or unmanned but that would come in handy.

Back
Top Bottom