US: Marvel & Netflix - Daredevil

Soldato
I didn't get past episodes 1 of The Flash or Agents of SHIELD but this I did enjoy. Vincent D'Onofrio played it so well I was wanting him to get through in the end.

Both myself and wife thought Foggy was rubbish. The woman too, not very good eye candy and awful character. She was ok as a vampire but rotten in this.

Still enjoyed the show despite these two, mainly due to Kingpin and daredevil.

Same here. That blond haired chap was rubbish in Intelligence (Sawyer 2.0) as well, which in itself, was rubbish too. I loved the series, right up until the last episode when he donned that ridiculous suit with those hilarious little horns and just looked like a prize *****. I don't think I am going to enjoy series two.

Soldato
I mostly enjoyed this, it kinda went off towards the end, but pulled back for the last EP. Foggy was really annoying and Karen just whiney and for me over did it to the point of me not caring at all.

Soldato
seen season 1 and thought it was ok, my son (9) was gutted when he realised it was 15 and he couldn't watch it

was eager beaver to see the suit, had to wait till the last episode! lol

not a patch on the Flash or Arrow though imo

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Rumours spreading around via marvel working with netflixs and cbs, since they can't get planet hulk or a next solo hulk movie the rumour is an hulk tv series.....

Other rumours suggest, the punisher and ghostrider tv shows teaming up with the defenders (daredevil +) or showing up as guest on there shows.

Even a black widow tv series idea

On other rumours electra maybe popping up in season 2 daredevil ;)

Associate
Rumours spreading around via marvel working with netflixs and cbs, since they can't get planet hulk or a next solo hulk movie the rumour is an hulk tv series.....

Other rumours suggest, the punisher and ghostrider tv shows teaming up with the defenders (daredevil +) or showing up as guest on there shows.

Even a black widow tv series idea

On other rumours electra maybe popping up in season 2 daredevil ;)

There's no way a hulk TV series is in the works. They wouldn't have the budget for the action or the actor (Mark). Same with Widow.

Electra will appear as she was mentioned in Season 1. I suspect Bullseye as well since there were pointers again in the first Season. And punisher would be doable. Not sure about Ghost Rider as again it would look shocking on a TV budget and the films crashed and burned so they might want to stay away from that character. Moon Knight would be nice though.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
The Punisher due on season 2 confirmed !

Jon Bernthal (The Wolf of Wall Street, “The Walking Dead,” Fury) has joined the upcoming season of “Marvel’s Daredevil,” streaming on Netflix in 2016! Bernthal will portray The Punisher, one of Marvel’s most popular characters. He is a vigilante who aims to clean up New York City’s Hell’s Kitchen by any means necessary, no matter how lethal the results.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/343265-jon-bernthal-to-play-the-punisher-in-marvels-daredevil

Associate
The Punisher due on season 2 confirmed !

Jon Bernthal (The Wolf of Wall Street, “The Walking Dead,” Fury) has joined the upcoming season of “Marvel’s Daredevil,” streaming on Netflix in 2016! Bernthal will portray The Punisher, one of Marvel’s most popular characters. He is a vigilante who aims to clean up New York City’s Hell’s Kitchen by any means necessary, no matter how lethal the results.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/343265-jon-bernthal-to-play-the-punisher-in-marvels-daredevil

That's some good news. He can totally pull it off.

Associate
I think that's some great casting of Punisher! Really looking forward to season 2. Will it come out before or after the next Marvel tv show (is Jessica Jones the next one?)?

Soldato
I think that's some great casting of Punisher! Really looking forward to season 2. Will it come out before or after the next Marvel tv show (is Jessica Jones the next one?)?

Really wish they cast Thomas Jane tbh. Played The Punisher so well. He really likes the character too, so much he made a 10 minute short the other year.

"I wanted to make a fan film for a character I've always loved and believed in - a love letter to Frank Castle & his fans. It was an incredible experience with everyone on the project throwing in their time just for the fun of it. It's been a blast to be a part of from start to finish -- we hope the friends of Frank enjoy watching it as much as we did making it." - Thomas Jane

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom