Marvel Studios Loki

Caporegime
I mean FatWS isn't bad, it's just very serious and, as much as I hate using it, 'woke'. It deliberately presses on issues. I kind of want something a bit lighthearted and if FatWS ended up being a buddy comedy superhero movie I don't think anyone would have been upset. Recent marvel movies have been super serious, I think we need a bit of comedy. I hope Loki does that but I have my doubts.

Caporegime
By recent you mean Endgame, Spiderman wasn't, Ant-man wasn't, Captain Marvel wasn't, Ragnarok wasn't.

But yeah hardly surprising a guy that hates Falcon and the actor doesn't like the show about him.

Permabanned
Falcon wasnt especially "woke" given the issues with the particular subject in the world at the moment. That said while it had its moments, overall it was bang average.

Bring back Daredevil and the Punisher. :D (Without making them woke obvs)

Caporegime
shame on you, You should have known that seeing as you live in the TARDIS!
tenor.gif
cmon bruh it was an easter egg on a DVD, there's a limit to the amount of SPACE and TIME you can take up.
he had to keep it short and to the point, he could have explained if but would have meant he needed more DVDs with more easter eggs.
Ain't no timelord got time for that :D

On the subject of Loki, well I kinda liked it but then I usually don't watch other MCU crap so I don't care or know when it's breaking cannon or watever

Soldato
Or simply Loki as a female?
Pretty sure it's just Loki as a female, the 'female versions' of the characters seem all the rage with Marvel (Disney) right now, thor is getting a female version (Natalie Portman iirc) filmed too iirc.

Got to be honest, this all feels a little 'meh' at the moment for me, the reveal kind of felt like they'd run out of ideas when you consider how many old 'male character' movies are being remade with 'female characters' instead.

How does that even happen?

Enjoyed the episode. The antagonist is a bit naff but we'll see how it pans out.
Comic books (there are female versions of pretty much all major marvel characters) and trying to 'hit certain demographics' most likely, although I'm sure they'll try and spin it as some sort of multiverse thing.

Back
Top Bottom