Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Permabanned
Well I have and would play a few of them more if they were played more often, most fighters are pretty dead now SFIV is on the scene though!

I don't count Tekken because I think that thing feels horrible to play. :p

Man of Honour
You've not been to the last few dojo nights then. MvC2, GG, ST, CvS2 and some other weird games are regularly being played. It was hard to get a SFIV setup in there.

Soldato
For you SFIV guys looking into playing this, have you ever played an aggressive fighting game as this is very different from SFIV?

yea i owned and played all the previous mvc games, though i didnt really learn them properly. i bought my DC for mvc! i also adopt an aggressive play style/character in all fighting games i play, so this will be right up my street

i am fully ready to drop sf4 for this as my main beat em up, if its good.. and its looking that way so far :D

Soldato
For you SFIV guys looking into playing this, have you ever played an aggressive fighting game as this is very different from SFIV?

Nope, but then i'd only ever played a couple of hours tops of SFII on a friends megadrive when i was young before i got my hands on SFIV so i'm not too fussed. Discovery is half the fun.

Associate
Looks really impressive so far. Quite likely a day one purchase for me :)

Played MvC2 a bit on DC and bought it on XBL a while back, even got chance to play the arcade machine a few weeks ago in Florida! Quality game, has a steep learning curve though.

Associate
This game looks awesome, I was a massive fan of MvC2 and have waited a long time for this. They have just announced Pheonix (Jean Gray).

Back
Top Bottom