Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Soldato
You think I don't know that? These weren't punishes I was getting hit by the guy was just hitting a lot of buttons and got lucky at the right times, 1 of the them was probably a sloppy setup from me but the other 2 were complete luck.

Soldato
erm, considering akuma assist literally beats everything up close, those must be slopping assist calls. it hard to say the other guy got lucky when he gets a happy birthday every game. i mean i get hit by random mashing all the time but usually when i get happy birthday, i know i have messed up somewhere along the line.

this is the only game where you have to respect your opponent at all times.

you should try dual hitting the buttons (press two buttons together). for example, with wolverine, you should do c.l, c.l and assist at the same time. so if the guy blocks the first the hit, if he is good, he will push block the second light and the assist will keep him blocking without giving him a chance to happy birthday or the assist will hit him if he mashes too much. if not it will still make him block and you can mix him up.

Last edited:
Soldato
*cringe* looking at my posts in here from a few years ago and this game really did make me a whiny baby. I'm looking forward to MVCI but undecided about this, suppose if there was enough people playing it might be worth it.

Back
Top Bottom