Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Permabanned
Got high hopes for this one, although why put in Chris Redfield? Doesn't seem like a fighter to me :p

Just characters from Capcom universe, Jill Valentine is in MvC2.

Hope they use a S.T.A.R.S outfit rather than the crappy one from Resident Evil 5 though. :D

Soldato
omg iv just seen the trailer and litterally wet myself, i still play 2 to this very day on the dc, amazing.
i would have liked to of seen it remain 2d but meh il take a 3d version if i have to.

one thing - cable has to be in this one aswell, oh and ken of course.

Permabanned
omg iv just seen the trailer and litterally wet myself, i still play 2 to this very day on the dc, amazing.
i would have liked to of seen it remain 2d but meh il take a 3d version if i have to.

It is 2D, like TvC.

Soldato

The game is still 2D, it's just the graphics that are 3D. Funny how people get confused this way like with Street Fighter IV and Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

I know you mean't 2D hand-drawn sprites but I'll doubt Capcom will ever go down that route again or for a long while, since it is actually a lot more time consuming to develop it that way. At least we still have Arc System Works and SNK Playmore around. Surely should there be another Capcom vs SNK game someday, they will HAVE to keep it to 2D sprite form!

Soldato
The game is still 2D, it's just the graphics that are 3D. Funny how people get confused this way like with Street Fighter IV and Tatsunoko vs Capcom.
I know you mean't 2D hand-drawn sprites..............

well obviously , you know what i meant and im not confused at all.
yet you felt it your need to try and correct me when their was nothing to correct???

whats with everyone trying to be a smartass?

Soldato
Not sure what I think of that to be honest, I was really looking forward to it and while it does still look gorgeous from that it doesn't look as good as SSFIV :/

there 2 totally different style of games though? its like comparing sf3 to mvc2 - its simply not worth the comparison....you gotta take the game for what it is.

i think it looks good, im not sure about dante in it tho, his sword already looks like it could prove a difficult adjustment for those that have grown up with xvsf and mvc2....but we shall see.

just no newb friendly input system capcom! learn something from ssf4 ffs.

day one purchase for me either way.

Back
Top Bottom