US: Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (US timeline) *spoilers*

Associate
John Hannah is great fun to watch. Loved him in Spartacus and love him in this. I'm liking all the main characters at the moment. The guy that plays Fitz is great.

Soldato
Now that was one of the best episodes yet, one both written and directed by Whedon. Daisy's fight with the LMD Mace was really top-notch, and once again the chemistry betwixt Fitz and Simmons was sublime.

Me, the 13th duke of Wybourne, left alone in a room fall of scantily clad Daisy sexbots at 3 in the morning, with my reputation? They must be absolutely stark raving bonkers! Daisy, daddy's home!

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Now that was one of the best episodes yet, one both written and directed by Whedon. Daisy's fight with the LMD Mace was really top-notch, and once again the chemistry betwixt Fitz and Simmons was sublime.

Me, the 13th duke of Wybourne, left alone in a room fall of scantily clad Daisy sexbots at 3 in the morning, with my reputation? They must be absolutely stark raving bonkers! Daisy, daddy's home!

Totally agree, compare this episode this week to Green Arrow. Night and day.

Simmon's full of emotion and Hysteria. Portraying a real sense of paranoia and urgency.

Whereas in Flash -Wally West. Dull, wooden and bland. Has the same drone delivery of lines and wears the smirk for every scene. So bad.

Caporegime
Now just watch as some of the best TV at the moment (this and The Expanse are my current 'watch ASAP' shows) is completely ignored by the MCU.

Not forgetting the final scene with the pull back from May and seeing
The HYDRA logo on Shield HQ from The Winter Soldier. Still standing!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom