US: Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (US timeline) *spoilers*

Soldato
No they'll bring him back using the plot point they discussed at length already, project looking glass.
Make AIDA into a real girl.
They can resurrect anyone they like, for a short period of time no doubt.

Soldato
He's dead. Like a Matrix thing, the body can't live without the mind. Anyone they managed to bring back from the framework would not be him or have his memories.

HeX

HeX

Soldato
It's been a great season, this alternate world storyline has been so well done. If this was a DC show Simmons would have turned Fitz back good via the power the love and motivational speaking; I'm so glad they didn't do that! Fitzler has been a great bad guy.

They'd better renew it!

Associate
now i am confused the season
It's been a great season, this alternate world storyline has been so well done. If this was a DC show Simmons would have turned Fitz back good via the power the love and motivational speaking; I'm so glad they didn't do that! Fitzler has been a great bad guy.

They'd better renew it!

now i am a bit confused the season has not ended, well at least season 4 which i am watching hasn't...

Associate
I was just referring to the confrontation scene between Fitz and Jenna. 2 eps left of this season, but there's been no word if it's been renewed yet.

it would be sad for them to cancel it, but at the same time this is US show, they can cancel it anytime, do you guys remember the show V, and flashforward only one/two season and it just disappeared... all we can do is just cross are fingers and hope for the best at lease it lasted upto season 4 until now...

Caporegime
I hope it does get renewed and AIDA in this episode was really good. There is some possible saving grace for it. It's made by ABC, a Disney company and they may keep it going as it keeps the whole Marvel universe on the telly every week. A bit more of a cross over wouldn't go amiss though. have some of the bit part people in it. Emily Vancamp or Garry Shandling as the Senator from the Ironman series. Some link anyway because there hasn't really been one in quite a while. Lady Sif probably. Other than that and SMJ in the Season 1 finale I can't even think of another one.

Also
Ghost Rider is back! I wonder what he'll make of Aida. Does she have a soul?

Back
Top Bottom