US: Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (US timeline) *spoilers*

Soldato
Still two weeks to go for the season finale, 4 April. The last episode was 21 Feb.

Anyone know why the 6 week gap?

Is the next episode a stand alone season finale?
That would make it episode 16 or so wouldn't it?
Short series for them, or is it a cluster of episodes to finish?

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Episode 16 was very good but with a few WTF's in places....

So ADIA is Madame Hydra in the framework.

Caporegime
Episode 16 was very good but with a few WTF's in places....

So ADIA is Madame Hydra in the framework.
because she created it with the help of the Darkhold. Why wouldn't she make herself Director? Also, lol always the double agent!

Associate
Fitz makes a surprisingly good villain.

Also wouldn't be at all surprised if we end up with a LMD RoboWard back in the real world out of this :D.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yes, I just ponder if when they escape the framework, there will be another episode 'escaping the framework' as it'll be the old ' we're not really out' thing.
Hope not.

Associate
I just hope they move on from Hydra and Inhumans as plot drivers. I thought the start of the season when things went supernatural was great but then they fell back into the familiar villain territory.

Associate
My theory:

AIDA in The Framework is the one trying to get out and takeover AIDA the robot in the real world. AIDA (robot) is about protecting The Framework and S.H.I.E.L.D. personnel hence recruiting The Russian as a cyborg protector .... AIDA in the framework has evolved emotionally but as a consequence has grown bitter over her confinement and wants to get out.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Another thrilling episode, it's really dark at the moment. I hope season 5 doesn't get cancelled as its one of the best shows on TV a the mo.

Caporegime
Anyone else have a feeling that they will bring the patriot back to life in the "real world" by using a crystal thing on him? It seemed like they tried to emphasise sky's "recovery" after transformation a bit too much....

Soldato
The patriot isn't an inhuman so the crystals won't work on him. I think he's still alive in the framework because they keep mentioning him.

Dead characters in the real world, Grant, Hope, Tripp etc are alive in the framework.

Back
Top Bottom