US: Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (US timeline) *spoilers*

Associate
Holy Smoke, daisy and the ghost rider working together...coulson voice damn i missing it you two working together....lol

and such a interesting ending...whats next...hurry up season 5....

Last edited:

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Woohaaaaaa what a season, great ending to the series.

So that ending that's a little bit interesting, I wonder what that's related too. :D

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Exceptionally good season. Thoroughly enjoyed it, Head and shoulders better than any DC shows or nearest superhero series. Always liked Henry Simmons (Mack) easily one the best actors on the show. The emotional pain and distraught for his daughter, also when Mockingbird and Hunter's farewell comes to mind.

Mallory Jansen (Aida) was surprisingly good when her character became human. She really did well and that scene her threatening Fitz :D. Rest of the gang really peaked. Only regret was

seeing Aida and John Hanna for the last time but you never know.

Can't wait for next season.

Woohaaaaaa what a season, great ending to the series.

So that ending that's a little bit interesting, I wonder what that's related too. :D

My guess S.W.O.R.D and not saying more :)

Last edited:

XPE

XPE

Soldato
For the last few years Ive been saying Daredevil is the best thing with the marvel brand on it (incluiding the movies) but this season of agents of shield has greatly tested that belief! Very happy this got another season

RSR

RSR

Soldato
My guess S.W.O.R.D and not saying more :)

This was my guess as well. :cool:

I've been wondering what Coulson was saying to Robbie about "You know why he made the deal in the first place" and he asks not to say anything. It was also a nice tribute to the Avengers film cut scene at the end.

Last edited:
Soldato
Was I the only one thinking that Daisy shouldn't protect Macks kid and let her vanish? Surely it was the obvious thing to get Mack back. It happened in the end, but it could have been quicker and safer :)

Soldato
This was my guess as well. :cool:

I've been wondering what Coulson was saying to Robbie about "You know why he made the deal in the first place" and he asks not to say anything. It was also a nice tribute to the Avengers film cut scene at the end.
Don't Fox have the rights to the Xmen so how can it be?

HeX

HeX

Soldato
They absolutely nailed it this season, fantastic from start to finish and head and shoulders above any of the DC shows. GR was pure savage :D Massive helpings of 'WAT' at that ending though! :eek:

Soldato
I'm 7 episodes in to season 4. I rated season 3 very highly indeed, and generally this has kept up the high quality.
A few thoughts-
I like the new director. Not a character I was particularly familiar with.
John Hannah is easily the best thing on the show. The way he plays the character is brilliant!
The Shield team would be better of without Daisy. The show Agents of Shield would be better off without Daisy. Not a bad character in previous seasons, but unbearable in this season for me.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Agreed Daisy gets far to much show time and far to pivotal for me.

Just waiting for the chap who went into cocoon under the sea to pop up again.

Associate
Just found out this
Agents of SHIELD Season 5 Premieres in January 2018 With No Breaks

which mean that it will be a win win ((well in my eyes), one thing i didn't like was when they break shows up in america for super bowl, or president birthday etc, they should have just moved it to another channel. I am sure we didn't miss any shows over here when we had the olympics ..(who knows many years ago).

Also I heard that there could possible be 22 episodes also.:eek::cool::D

Now I am going to definitely having a bowl of popcorn for the premieres.;););)

Back
Top Bottom