US: Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (US timeline) *spoilers*

Soldato
going well so far, and disconnecting it from the main (present) marvel time line allows them more freedom i suppose.

kinda werid how fitz revealed himself given he is probably still quite identifiable as human and therefore not a "superior" alien being :confused:, even if he was going for a starlord-esque vibe

Soldato
going well so far, and disconnecting it from the main (present) marvel time line allows them more freedom i suppose.

kinda werid how fitz revealed himself given he is probably still quite identifiable as human and therefore not a "superior" alien being :confused:, even if he was going for a starlord-esque vibe

Yeah I thought that as well, I hope they clear it up in the next episode.

HeX

HeX

Soldato

Cassius doesn't seem to care as long as they have money and can get him off what remains of Earth...

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Another fanatic episode, its really hit the ground running this season. Its also amazing to think they have had the budget cut as well due to the flop of Inhumans.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
It goes to show how good ideas, story and ingenuity can go a long way. Hope bad producers like Scott Buck are taking notes how it can be great when it's done correctly rather than churn out rubbish in numbers in record time. Quality over quantity.

Caporegime
Not really feeling this season so far either, don't know what it is, be it space, future etc. etc.

Although that last episode was very good!

Back
Top Bottom