US: Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (US timeline) *spoilers*

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Another cracking episode, its amazing what they have done with budget cut and a Friday slot move. Its looking good at the moment for a season renewal, from looking at various sources.

Associate
Great season No idea how it's all going end. One the best performing shows or the past 5 years or so.

i agree with you on that, i couldn't believe i been watching this from launch.. and every time i keep watching... it keeps me wishing this would be like a 2hrs long episode... but i guess that is the point to keep us at the edge of are seats.

Soldato
It's almost unrecognisable to the show that it was in the first season, it's come on leaps and bounds since then. This season maybe isn't quite as hectic a pace as the past couple but it's still epic.

Soldato
Decent episode this week but maybe not as good as previous weeks. I didn't like Kasius drinking the potion and turning into the Hulk, it would be a bit like littlefinger suddenly becoming a dangerous fighter in Game of Thrones. Kasius's strength was always in his planning and being sneaky and deceptive. Also, it came as a bit of an anticlimax after Coulson and Daisy dispatched the first guy who took the potion with ease.

Associate
Another excellent episode, damn it was a bit sad that the alien (forgot this name..and i am not going to search for it...lol)had to die for the greater good... well we will see if that is true, but kasius leaving the show well it was going to happen soon anyway...lol

I didn't like Kasius drinking the potion and turning into the Hulk, it would be a bit like littlefinger suddenly becoming a dangerous fighter in Game of Thrones. Kasius's strength was always in his planning and being sneaky and deceptive. Also, it came as a bit of an anticlimax after Coulson and Daisy dispatched the first guy who took the potion with ease.

I got to agree with that, when you come to think about it...

Back
Top Bottom