US: Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (US timeline) *spoilers*

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Fantastic episode, looks like its building nicely for the 100th episode.

This has to be renewed for a 6th season.

Associate
well after seeing today's episode (100th episode), wow i didn't think they was going to drop it like that... wow i can definitely seeing another season coming up shortly to explain that interesting cliffhanger...

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Wow! That one proper pulls the heart strings, what a fanatic show! This has to get a season 6 after this episode.

Soldato
But that's kinda my point, how? Everything slows to almost stationary for Yoyo, I don't get how it would happen?

Now, currently watching the latest episode... a rift that manifests fears? Really? The writers let their kids have a go this week?

For me it's a shame for some of these lazy bits as there's some other good stuff in there.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
They haven't answered that question yet but my guess is she is a inhuman or a LMD. However, when you look at where she is staying my guess would be she is a inhuman.

This YT vid covers a few good theory's about it all.

Soldato
But that's kinda my point, how? Everything slows to almost stationary for Yoyo, I don't get how it would happen?

Now, currently watching the latest episode... a rift that manifests fears? Really? The writers let their kids have a go this week?

For me it's a shame for some of these lazy bits as there's some other good stuff in there.

Yeah that whole bit with Yoyo was a bit naff. It's like in the Flash when they are really inconsistent with Barry's use of speed. Yoyo could have easily ended that fight in seconds by using her abilities, but plot force won't allow it. It would have made more sense if the enemies had used some sort of ability dampener on her like the Kree did to Daisy. I still love Agents of Shield though, it's my favourite superhero TV show.

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Yeah that whole bit with Yoyo was a bit naff. It's like in the Flash when they are really inconsistent with Barry's use of speed. Yoyo could have easily ended that fight in seconds by using her abilities, but plot force won't allow it. It would have made more sense if the enemies had used some sort of ability dampener on her like the Kree did to Daisy. I still love Agents of Shield though, it's my favourite superhero TV show.

I saw it as Ruby is either an LMD or an inhuman with crazy predictive powers/reflexes and threw the disc to where she calculated Yoyo would be catching her off guard, rather than aiming for where she was, which as you say Yoyo would dodge easily.

Soldato
But the disc would have taken a good few seconds of Yoyo time to go through her first arm, she then let it go through the other one!?! Maybe I need to watch it again, it just seemed a little silly. Like me trying to stab someone in super slomo and they just stand there and let me...

Associate
Yeah it still makes no sense, when 15 seconds prior she'd disarmed 4 guards in less than a second the idea anything could catch her unawares mid run is silly.

Now they could have framed it better, IIRC as it was when she was first introduced she always snaps back to where she started so if it had been flung there to catch her as she snapped back or something it could work, but it feels like that aspect of her powers was quietly forgotten and she's just fast now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom