US: Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (US timeline) *spoilers*

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Good episode this week, a few questionable parts but I think its more to do with the setting the scene.

I still can't work out if Ruby is a Inhuman/Enhanced or a LMD.

Soldato
Excellent latest episode. The only negative is that the girl playing Ruby is a shocking actor in my opinion, the conversations she had with Verner Vonstrucker were so wooden and awkward.

Soldato
I remember the first couple of episodes thinking I wouldn't bother with it as it was so cheesey but am so glad i stuck with it. The major storyline in each season has been so good and I can't remember the last bad episode. This really has developed into a great series.

Associate
Well, this episode got me thinking, and i have to agree with the acting it is getting better, maybe they have increased on the budget now, making it well worth the acting performance. Still waiting for ghost rider to come...

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Another good episode this week, Ruby seems to have some things in common with Sin so I wonder if they are going in this direction with the character. I'm not 100% sold on Dove Cameron as a actor in this series.

I do wonder how they are going to do the infinity wars tie in though, as its only weeks away now.

Also there are some rumors floating about its going to get a renewal for season 6.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom