*** Mass Effect 3 ***

Oh yes, Harbinger. I had forgotten about him!:p

I haven't decided between MEHEM or destroy yet. If I go for destroy, at least I can still cling to Indoctrination Theory!

PS. One thing from my current playthrough- I am totally convinced that ventboy does not exist!

Last edited:
I am struggling atm tbh. there are so many obstacles to overcome, and so many things to ignore before you can enjoy it! ....I keep expecting the dialogue wheel to appear, but it rarely does:(

It is such as shame because Tuchunka and Rannoch are so well written. Pity the rest is garbage.

PS- Is it a coincidence that I start to lose interest the moment Kei Lame shows up?

Just done Leviathan and I thought it was pretty good. It is all nonsense of course, and should have been part of the main game, but I enjoyed it. Some great environments and some nice squad interaction too.

Just finished the game for the 2nd time....I can't put in to words how I feel about it tbh. Even though I knew what was coming, I just can't believe it!

I don't like the EC...It took away the dlc message:( That was my favourite bit

Last edited:
I don't like the EC...It took away the dlc message:( That was my favourite bit

Did you MEHEM or vanilla?.

Ive just started a full play thru including Levi & Omega, Omega's a lot more palatable second time around, especially straight after the Cerberus coup, feels like a counter attack instead of a stand alone DLC.

I just did Destroy for this one. I will save MEHEM for the inevitable play-through when I decide to give it another chance in a few months time!

There are obviously massive spoilers in this to do with the ending

They need to do a mass effect 4, accept there ending failed and just use the excuse of indoctrination and maybe have him wake up a few days after mass effect 3 began, So he is actually in the rubble where the earth council (forgot what they were called) died. Its a little dallas but beats the crappy ending.

Well just finished it having avoided all topics related to it's ending. Was surprised how short the game is, and the best way to describe the ending is a solid "meh". ME1 was great, 2 was good & 3 was a solid average'ish

Do people still play the multiplayer on ME3? If its on sale on Origin for <£5 at christmas I'm a little tempted to pick it up because I did enjoy the MP on the demo but I wasn't gonna pay over the odds for the rest of the game.

Do people still play the multiplayer on ME3? If its on sale on Origin for <£5 at christmas I'm a little tempted to pick it up because I did enjoy the MP on the demo but I wasn't gonna pay over the odds for the rest of the game.

I can't really speak as to how many play it...it has never appealed to me tbh, but they do still do those special 'operation' weekends so it must be pretty active

I stopped playing it a few months ago, but theres lots of additional classes and maps to play since I stopped. For £5 its certainly worth a punt, it will probably get boring eventually as you only play vs bots but you could still get a few months of entertainment out of it.

Last edited:
I stopped playing it a few months ago, but theres lots of additional classes and maps to play since I stopped. For £5 its certainly worth a punt, it will probably get boring eventually as you only play vs bots but you could still get a few months of entertainment out of it.

*shrug* I enjoyed it during the demo and you were pretty limited with what you had available there (and it was a little buggy). I originally said back then that I wouldn't have minded playing it as a stand-alone like Last Stand in DoW2 but that was obviously never gonna happen.

I'd play the SP as a matter of course at some point. The storyline of ME is dead to me to put it frankly.

Back
Top Bottom