****MASS EFFECT : ANDROMEDA****

Soldato
OK so the Mrs got me this game from Argos, got the game today installed it with the code in the box, all is good :), then Argos phoned us up saying there was no code to install the game ( we told them we do have a code ) , but even so they just gave my wife another code for the game....do i use the code to try and install the game on another PC ? lol

Soldato
OK so the Mrs got me this game from Argos, got the game today installed it with the code in the box, all is good :), then Argos phoned us up saying there was no code to install the game ( we told them we do have a code ) , but even so they just gave my wife another code for the game....do i use the code to try and install the game on another PC ? lol

If your up and running you could sell the code in the MM. It ties into your Origin account so you don't need to use the code on another PC.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
yeah its tempting me as well

I think I can see past crappy animations for a good game

more importantly does it have the familiar mass effect sound effects!

any deals around??

Soldato
yeah its tempting me as well

I think I can see past crappy animations for a good game

more importantly does it have the familiar mass effect sound effects!

any deals around??

I've not been following all the comments/reviews around the game and bar some niggles on my previous post, it's a cracking game. I will be streaming tonight if you want to see actual game play though. Char animations can be a little funny but it's Mass Effect!!! One of my most loved series.

Soldato
I've not been following all the comments/reviews around the game and bar some niggles on my previous post, it's a cracking game. I will be streaming tonight if you want to see actual game play though. Char animations can be a little funny but it's Mass Effect!!! One of my most loved series.

How's the main story so far? Does it have a strong, focussed plot, or is it a bit meandering?

Soldato
How's the main story so far? Does it have a strong, focussed plot, or is it a bit meandering?

It's really good. There is a plot, which so far has been pretty good, with the classic optional missions, sound effects and gameplay like the previous. The prologue was a great introduction before getting your ship and being let loose. I think some of the issues I'm having, like resource scanning, is down to the change in mechanics not necessarily an issue with the game itself.

Soldato
Just started this couple hours in, spent passed 45mins just wandering around nexus etc, The animations really are horrible when played just draws you out especially in scenes that are meant to have impact it just kills them. Game itself seems okay so far but the previous trilogy had me gripped this hasnt yet

Soldato
I'm going to give this a miss for now and see what the price is in a couple of months. I don't think it's worth full price from what I have read.

Same here. I'll wait for a sale. Not been impressed with what I've seen so far.

For all of the talk of exploring a new galaxy, the streams I have seen basically show a cover shooter against enemies similar to previous games.

Soldato
Which is as it should be no? Same as the previous?

To a certain extent, but with all of the talk and marketing about exploring a new galaxy etc, I find it disappointing how quickly it it reverts to a shooting gallery against humans, mechs and those guys that look like Collectors.

Could have had a bit more imagination, it is supposed to be an entirely new galaxy!

Soldato
I'll give you that but 10 hours for the trial only get you so far. There's probably another 20 hours worth of gameplay/content. The first race you encounter closely resemble the Prometheans over collectors. There's only so much they can do when trying to keep it true to the original 3.

Associate
My games keep crashing with in 2-3 mins of playing. I have tried running in borders less.I have turned my oc of my titan and it still crashs. I have rolled my gpu drivers back to 378.78 and I have tried the new day 1 release drivers. nothing is working so I am not a happy gamer atm !:/

Associate
So far around 8h into the game and i can honestly say im really enjoying it.
Game isnt without faults,obvious ones are faces,some voice acting,some graphics glitches etc,but the scale of game,the upgrades,the exploration.Cant say about story much (no do i want to spoil) becaue mostly im just exploring and not rushing at all.
It just feels like you playing ME,which in my book is good (im the person who dont like big changes).
Im running on 1070gtx (378.78 drivers)/16gb/3570k/Win10x64 and not a single crash or any sorta issue regarding performance,Ultra constant 60fps.
8h in this game is nothing tho,i believe after some bug fixes and maybe,MAYBE some animation fixes this game will appeal to more eye candy sensitive people :p

Soldato
My games keep crashing with in 2-3 mins of playing. I have tried running in borders less.I have turned my oc of my titan and it still crashs. I have rolled my gpu drivers back to 378.78 and I have tried the new day 1 release drivers. nothing is working so I am not a happy gamer atm !:/

May want to check any CPU also.

Back
Top Bottom