****MASS EFFECT : ANDROMEDA****

Soldato
That mission is also well worth it for the reactions of Drack and Vetra if you go off into the ravine :D

Yup, found that out the hard way :D Peebee's is quite funny too.

Flawless Widescreen no longer appears to be working. I haven't changed any settings or plugins, and I've ensured it's running, yet 95% of my cutscenes are back to 16:9 as they were before I started using FW.

Any ideas, or more recent 'fixes'?

After a couple of beers im enjoying this, trying to do the 'crabwalk' and spot the problems is almost part of the charm with this POS. Plus maybe im in the minority but i find Sara Ryder endearing, she seems real rather than some super model war machine like Miranda :D

Soldato
Been reading about this game. Apparently it was made by a bunch of amateurs and much of the work was out-sourced. Which explains the staggering lack of quality compared the the previous ones.

The "real" Bioware is Bioware Edmonton (the team that made Kotor, DA:O, the previous ME games and are currently working on a new title). This was made by Bioware Montreal. It's almost a bait and switch scam :p

It's like ordering a Ferrari and they get Fiat to make it :D

Last edited:
Soldato
The "real" Bioware is Bioware Edmonton (the team that made Kotor, DA:O, the previous ME games and are currently working on a new title). This was made by Bioware Montreal. It's almost a bait and switch scam :p

It's like ordering a Ferrari and they get Fiat to make it :D

As far as I understand it, the Bioware of old doesn't exist anymore as many of the key staff have now moved on. :(

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
As far as I understand it, the Bioware of old doesn't exist anymore as many of the key staff have now moved on. :(
What a shame. Those guys were so good.

Would love to see a new Jade Empire. I heard they might be making a new Star Wars: KOTOR. Just hope it is not made by the bunch of cowboys that made Mass Effect Andromeda.

Soldato
trying out the trial, this my first ME game

not seeing fps dips like you are. and Voice acting is not to bad neither is the lips.

However the combat/movement system is pretty meh. not fluid at all & the character hides behind rocks the wrong way so many times....

so far not seeing whats so good about ME apart from graphics..

is the combat is ME 2/3 better?

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
trying out the trial, this my first ME game

not seeing fps dips like you are. and Voice acting is not to bad neither is the lips.

However the combat/movement system is pretty meh. not fluid at all & the character hides behind rocks the wrong way so many times....

so far not seeing whats so good about ME apart from graphics..

is the combat is ME 2/3 better?
You need to go back and play the first Mass Effect. That is what a Mass Effect game should be. Not exactly the best gameplay, but the story is so strong that you will not care! :)

Soldato
You need to go back and play the first Mass Effect. That is what a Mass Effect game should be. Not exactly the best gameplay, but the story is so strong that you will not care! :)
story could be epic but if combat is turd i cannot play it. same with Witcher 1. i cannot touch it now days :(

Back
Top Bottom