****MASS EFFECT : ANDROMEDA****

Soldato
With regards to pointing the wrong way in cover; all you have to do is press alt and Ryder will look over the other shoulder.
cant use keyboard+Mouse on a third person game. & the control system mentioned no other way to switch on Controller.

My first Experience of Mass Effect using a Xbox Controller was:
Combat was clunky
Bullet sponges
controls for putting gun away is very odd positioned
opening the inventory wheel was very odd positioned.
jet pack landing stops you instantly from moving forward... really annoying
some guns give very poor feedback (assault rifle)
moving when in zoom mode is not smooth.

Soldato
Do you have to evaluate the planets to make them live-able or can you sack that part off and just plough on with the story?

Easiest way is to activate all the remnant devices on each planet you go to, doing side quests on planets helps as well(some quests like killing bad guys etc improves living condition percentage), basically minimum is 40% before it can become liveable, easy to get to 100% on every planet.

Permabanned
Easiest way is to activate all the remnant devices on each planet you go to, doing side quests on planets helps as well(some quests like killing bad guys etc improves living condition percentage), basically minimum is 40% before it can become liveable, easy to get to 100% on every planet.

Urgh. Game isnt bad but I just want to push on and those devices are boring as all hell.

Associate
Works fine for me. Don't like aiming with a pad regardless :p
As far combat goes, I think it has always been overrated in ME games but its still fun. Without the Charge skill though I imagine it would be far less enjoyable :)

Charge with something to prime enemies (I use Incinerate) and the N7 Piranha was how I was rolling. Absolutely great fun and destroyed everything bar the enemies that do one hit kills when you get within range.

Soldato
I have just finished Drack's loyalty mission. Great fun, lots of humour, and felt like a traditional ME mission. Could have been a bit longer and challenging though. I am playing on normal with a level 55 character though to be fair.

Soldato
After 65 hours and hitting level 63 it's time to finish the game, I've only got the last mission left to do and then it's all done with the exception of some tasks as running around aimlessly got tedious fast.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
After 65 hours and hitting level 63 it's time to finish the game, I've only got the last mission left to do and then it's all done with the exception of some tasks as running around aimlessly got tedious fast.
So, what conclusion have you come to now that you have finally nearly completed it? I remember you defending it vigorously some weeks ago :p

Soldato
So, what conclusion have you come to now that you have finally nearly completed it? I remember you defending it vigorously some weeks ago :p

Not sure if that was me? I've enjoyed my playtime, yes it's got a few glitches and bugs but since 1.05 patch with the changes they made there it's been better. Worth a play through if you enjoy the series and some of the side missions have been fun to play.

In the 65 hours I've had 2 hard crashes, 1 falling through the ship and had to reload a earlier save and had to redo one of Peebee's missions as if you go left instead of right it doesn't count the progress.

Soldato
cant use keyboard+Mouse on a third person game. & the control system mentioned no other way to switch on Controller.

My first Experience of Mass Effect using a Xbox Controller was:
Combat was clunky
Bullet sponges
controls for putting gun away is very odd positioned
opening the inventory wheel was very odd positioned.
jet pack landing stops you instantly from moving forward... really annoying
some guns give very poor feedback (assault rifle)
moving when in zoom mode is not smooth.

You press R3 on the controller and it does the same as alt on the keyboard.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Not sure if that was me? I've enjoyed my playtime, yes it's got a few glitches and bugs but since 1.05 patch with the changes they made there it's been better. Worth a play through if you enjoy the series and some of the side missions have been fun to play.

In the 65 hours I've had 2 hard crashes, 1 falling through the ship and had to reload a earlier save and had to redo one of Peebee's missions as if you go left instead of right it doesn't count the progress.
I enjoyed Mass Effect immensely. But it went downhill from there for me. Mass Effect had such a great story, was super immersive and you cared about the characters and what was happening.

Soldato
There is no doubt the fetch quests are that plastered across all 5 planets are tedious at best. I moved onto some of the priority/main mission and your squad mates side quests yesterday which were far better.

The actual story content once it gets going is pretty good but there is so much pointless filler that i'm not surprised it turns players off the game.

Soldato
There is no doubt the fetch quests are that plastered across all 5 planets are tedious at best. I moved onto some of the priority/main mission and your squad mates side quests yesterday which were far better.

The actual story content once it gets going is pretty good but there is so much pointless filler that i'm not surprised it turns players off the game.

Yup, know the feeling. The datapad/kett spy device/scan bodies etc. quests are awful. What makes them worse that as soon as you get back in the Nomad, it's like the world restarts/refreshes; enemies, creatures, quest locations can respawn. I'll frequently clear a camp from multiple fiends, jump back in the Nomad, and they'll respawn. I got yelled at on facebook for comparing it to Farcy 2, but it's actually getting worse than that IMO. I had a quest to get three medical caches. I found the first one, drove to the second site, then accidentally drove back to the first (after dying and reloading) and the third cache was in the same location as the first. It really confused me as they each had their own quest indicator. So annoying, and just one of many examples of just how buggy this game is. It's like it's 10% of the complexity of Skyrim but with 100% of the bugs :/

Still enjoying it though. ~93 hours in and still reporting as 56% completion. I'm about 40% done on Elaaden I think, so I'm going to estimate I'll be done at around 130 hours.

Soldato
Keep on getting Direct X error, Whole screen freezes, Alt tab out and there's a box saying Direct X error blah blah blah.

Latest drivers for the 1080 Ti, No funky programs running, Windows 10 all updated, Mobo bios all updated, No overclocks on anything, No OSD running.

divr8ZF.png

Back
Top Bottom