****MASS EFFECT : ANDROMEDA****

Soldato
I have been playing the multiplayer part, it's a lot better than I thought it would be. Have over 100 hours now, think 74 hours single player. Don't know why it got so much hate?

VoG

VoG

Soldato
Well they've pulled the plug, no more patches for single player or in game story content, the story will only be added to via comics & novels from now on.

Since the release of Mass Effect™: Andromeda, we’ve worked hard to address feedback from our community. From improving animations to expanding customization options, we looked to respond to your concerns, and build on what you loved.

With each patch, you let us know we were heading in the right direction, and we're grateful to everyone who joined us on this journey. We're proud of what we created, and we hope you enjoyed it as well.

Early in development, we decided to focus Mass Effect: Andromeda’s story on the Pathfinder, the exploration of the Andromeda galaxy, and the conflict with the Archon. The game was designed to further expand on the Pathfinder’s journey through this new galaxy with story-based APEX multiplayer missions and we will continue to tell stories in the Andromeda Galaxy through our upcoming comics and novels, including the fate of the quarian ark.

Our last update, 1.10, was the final update for Mass Effect: Andromeda. There are no planned future patches for single-player or in-game story content.

In the coming weeks, our multiplayer team will provide details of their ongoing support and upcoming content, including new multiplayer missions, character kits, and what’s in store for N7 Day.

We appreciate all the millions of people who came with us to the Andromeda galaxy. We hope to see you again in the Mass Effect universe.

The Mass Effect Andromeda Team

https://www.masseffect.com/news/mass-effect-andromeda-update-from-the-studio

Last edited:
Soldato
Well they've pulled the plug, no more patches for single player or in game story content, the story will only be added to via comics & novels from now on.

https://www.masseffect.com/news/mass-effect-andromeda-update-from-the-studio
No amount of patches could fix it anyway, I waited till it had few patches done and whilst they fixed some of the animations in scenes I felt were vital were still ruined by crap work

If we get another mass effect it needs to be given to the original team.

That said after 3 another wasn't needed as much as part of me wanted it, even the original team felt it was done.

Sometimes franchises need to finish and that's it

Soldato
Glad I didn't buy into this one, it looked a clusterduck right from the start. EA just didn't want to put in the finances that brought us the initial trilogy in the first place. Ship it out to the B-Team with little investment and you get people with faces that are tired.

Soldato
So I started playing it a month ago and it is pretty good. The positive aspects are:
Mass Effect atmosphere
Combat is fun
Some characters and dialogues are fun
Graphics of environments is beautiful
Driving nomad is better than Mako

negative aspects:
Liam
Liam
Liam
Some bad animations and character models
Weaker writing on the whole than in original trilogy
Way too many busywork fetchquests that never should have been put into the game

So far I would give it 8/10 - great game with some flaws, worse than original trilogy, but still fun.

masseffectandromeda_2ivutg.png

masseffectandromeda_2wjo2p.png

masseffectandromeda_2khqxy.png

masseffectandromeda_2bgs36.png

masseffectandromeda_25gq8r.png

masseffectandromeda_2u3a7y.png

Soldato
Game isn't terrible, but some massive bugs still exist.

Sort of cant be bothered with the side quests in this one. Too many new better games out ow that I want to play.

I'm about 50% through the main questline, but are there any side quests absolutely worth playing?

Soldato
Game isn't terrible, but some massive bugs still exist.

Sort of cant be bothered with the side quests in this one. Too many new better games out ow that I want to play.

I'm about 50% through the main questline, but are there any side quests absolutely worth playing?

The NPC loyalty missions are usually good, and the main missions on each planet are pretty good too.

Back
Top Bottom