Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

Also found a few arbs

Brazil serie B. EC Victoria is 17 back and 16 lay. Easy £50 qualifier for betvictor if you have £800 in your exchange !

Could some one let me know does PA compare to freebets4all? FB4A seems good for all the new offers and the automatcher is very useful.

I guess they get a sign up commission on all the new stuff. Not sure if they do reloads though.

Still a bit new to this, could someone just clarify the T&C's for Bet365 for me?

If I deposit £100 I have to make a qualifying bet just like every other bookies, I then make my freebet and if it wins I will have to make a further three qualifying bets before I can withdraw?

Also, is it a stake returned or stake not returned bet?

Thanks

Yes that's right. You need to wager enough before you can use the bonus. Bet365 is a stake returned bet.

Still trying to work out if the channel 4 + 1 offer they do is worth while

How do extra places work?

The bookies offer an extra place for the each way bet, e.g. bet365 5 places and the exchange does 4 places. If your horse comes in 5th, you win both the back bet and lay bet. Always make sure the exchange has the same or less places than the bookie, if it has more than the bookie you could potentially lose a lot of money. If you're on PA, they have a much better way of explaining it :).

Yes that's right. You need to wager enough before you can use the bonus. Bet365 is a stake returned bet.

Still trying to work out if the channel 4 + 1 offer they do is worth while

You back/lay a horse over 5.0 on the selected race, if it wins you get a free bet for the next selected race. However for this second one you use your own cash again (back/lay over 5.0), using SnR in the calculator. If it wins, you get the profit, if it loses bet365 refund you the same amount of profit in cash. If your first attempt doesn't win, move on and try the next race (with some mugs mixed in). They're are normally two selected races per week day, if you get a winner in the second of the day, you are eligible for the first race the following day. Definitely worth trying out, there is an alternative method where you win a smaller profit (I think between £4-6) guaranteed on each race.

Last edited:
The bookies offer an extra place for the each way bet, e.g. bet365 5 places and the exchange does 4 places. If your horse comes in 5th, you win both the back bet and lay bet. Always make sure the exchange has the same or less places than the bookie, if it has more than the bookie you could potentially lose a lot of money. If you're on PA, they have a much better way of explaining it :).

You back/lay a horse over 5.0 on the selected race, if it wins you get a free bet for the next selected race. However for this second one you use your own cash again (back/lay over 5.0), using SnR in the calculator. If it wins, you get the profit, if it loses bet365 refund you the same amount of profit in cash. If your first attempt doesn't win, move on and try the next race (with some mugs mixed in). They're are normally two selected races per week day, if you get a winner in the second of the day, you are eligible for the first race the following day. Definitely worth trying out, there is an alternative method where you win a smaller profit (I think between £4-6) guaranteed on each race.

Thanks but the first bet even if laid will still lose around £5

The bookies offer an extra place for the each way bet, e.g. bet365 5 places and the exchange does 4 places. If your horse comes in 5th, you win both the back bet and lay bet. Always make sure the exchange has the same or less places than the bookie, if it has more than the bookie you could potentially lose a lot of money. If you're on PA, they have a much better way of explaining it :)

I just had a look at the race and it would be a £4.50~ loss if the horse didn't come 5th.

I just had a look at the race and it would be a £4.50~ loss if the horse didn't come 5th.

Yeah, I don't bother with them due to odds variance (loss) and the low chance of getting a winner. Same with the Football refunds as they tend to be on first scorers/anytime scorers.

I just do the reloads that take my fancy and ACCAs when I cba. :)

Yeah, I don't bother with them due to odds variance (loss) and the low chance of getting a winner. Same with the Football refunds as they tend to be on first scorers/anytime scorers.

I just do the reloads that take my fancy and ACCAs when I cba. :)

I'd rather back the favourite for £4.50 if I wanted to gamble

Hmmm....i'm slightly confused and a bit miffed with bet365. I deposited £100, placed a bet and layed it on smarkets. My bet won which was a bummer because i'd rather have the money in my exchange account. Anyway, I went to place my £100 free bet only to discover from the live chat help that the bonus is only used when placing a bet over your balance amount. My balance is £155 which means I would have to make a £255 bet and then lay it. Unfortunately I placed my lay bet first so i had no choice but to just make another £100 bet. If what wins i'll end with a balance will be £205 + £100 freebet meaning i'll need to make a £305 bet next time and then lay it. I really didn't want to have to tie this much money up online when I have to lay that bet.

Oh, I didn't know that was even possible. :(

Since I made another £100 bet earlier that settle tomorrow I now have £55 withdrawable and the £100 bonus in my account. Should i just make another bet now for £155 and if so am i meant make a laybet to cover that whole £155? I've never made a bet that's a combination of my money and bonus money so i dont know if that changes anything when laying it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom