Matthew Perry dead at 54 - RIP

Ban bathtubs.

I went through a phase when I was a teenager that I was worried I would fall asleep in the bath and drown. (I used to love a long soak after football) I used to wrap the bath plug chain around my big toe and the chain over the tap so if I fell asleep my leg would relax and pull the plug out.

I have click clack style now so meh.

Last edited:
Really sad reason for his death. given as too much kett. I don't understand how enough for general anaesthetic was enough to kill him?

they said accident from acute effects of ketamine and other factors. He was probably in a half passed out state and drowned.

similar happens to drug users all the time, drowning, leaving on certain types of heaters and falling asleep and dying of poisoning etc etc

they said accident from acute effects of ketamine and other factors. He was probably in a half passed out state and drowned.

similar happens to drug users all the time, drowning, leaving on certain types of heaters and falling asleep and dying of poisoning etc etc
A similar death happened to Cranberries Singer Dolores O'Riordan she drowned in the bath.

i'll do you one better, how do you come to this cconclusion?
Because that is what happens when people drink or take drugs over a long period of time. They become immune and need more to get the same buzz, so they start underestimating the danger of just taking it.

I knew a guy who was taking 8 extasy pills because he'd been taking them for years. 1 extasy pill can kill.

I'd hope you would agree that taking drugs (or getting drunk) and thinking it's a good idea to climb into a hot tub is questionable?

Back
Top Bottom